Sponsored

Largest Jeep Rubicon 4xe Dealers in SoCal?

First Name
Ezra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Who are some of the largest jeep dealers in the Southern California area? I live in Ventura County. I want to get my wife a Rubicon 4xe. I already went to two local dealers near me. Both are not returning my calls. Simi Valley, and Thousand Oaks. I want to do business with a dealer who will return my calls. I want to deal with a dealer who will have a large allocation of Jeep Rubicon 4xe's. What I read online is they will be hitting deals first quarter of this year. Are we able to order it now? When I go to the jeep builder site. It does not list 4xe in the builder yet.
Sponsored

Fonzilla85

First Name
Fonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Lawman
I don’t think any dealer is gonna get a large allocation of 4XE’s, at least not at first. The builder on the website will not list the 4xe, you’ll have to build it at the dealership. Try Crown Jeep in Ventura, maybe you’ll have better luck.

OCHooiser

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac Escalade
I am also really interested in ordering a 4xe rubicon. Has anyone had any luck in souther California ordering at a deal? I have called two dealers and both want full MSRP. On other threads I have seen 10% off MSRP as a good starting point. Has anyone had any luck? Where? I am in Orange County and willing to drive (within a reasonable distance).

maybe if we can get a few of us together they would be willing to deal for 2 or 3 sales. Just a thought.

Monsterdun

First Name
Monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I am also really interested in ordering a 4xe rubicon. Has anyone had any luck in souther California ordering at a deal? I have called two dealers and both want full MSRP. On other threads I have seen 10% off MSRP as a good starting point. Has anyone had any luck? Where? I am in Orange County and willing to drive (within a reasonable distance).

maybe if we can get a few of us together they would be willing to deal for 2 or 3 sales. Just a thought.
Try Rob Tractman with Tuttle Jeep in Irvine...I ordered my Rubicon last August and picked it up fromRob early Nov. Look him up on the forums, good reviews.

OCHooiser

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac Escalade
Try Rob Tractman with Tuttle Jeep in Irvine...I ordered my Rubicon last August and picked it up fromRob early Nov. Look him up on the forums, good reviews.
thank you. I will reach out.

What is a good proxy here in SoCal for discount to msrp?

Sponsored

Eduardo909

First Name
Eduardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL MOAB
Most dealers in SoCal won’t go below MSRP on Wranglers unless it’s old stock, so it might be hard on the 4xe.

Glamisfan

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLUR
Rob Trachtman is the only person I’d recommend in California. Last I checked he was at 3% below invoice or 4% below with Tread lightly/affiliate code.

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
Most dealers in SoCal won’t go below MSRP on Wranglers unless it’s old stock, so it might be hard on the 4xe.
I am doing 3 percent over invoice on the Hybrid Wranglers.. I have allocation so if you are considering one, hit me up and I will price it out for you.. [email protected] or 954-864-5162

Slumpbuster

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4xe Rubicon
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
I think if your willing to take a road trip you can save thousands over CA dealers. Maybe in 6 months when the Bronco finally comes out they will be forced to give us better deals.

Sponsored

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

HB Jeep (Huntington Beach) is a large volume dealer but it sounds like the guy above has great deals and is at least involved on the forums here. wish i had known when i bought mine. maybe on the next one.

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
HB Jeep (Huntington Beach) is a large volume dealer but it sounds like the guy above has great deals and is at least involved on the forums here. wish i had known when i bought mine. maybe on the next one.
My recommendation is DON'T give HB JEEP your business.

They do not operate ethically.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

hmmm...did not know that. i bought mine there on sale with no issues, except taking hours to get out of there. i wont recommend them any more if that is the case.

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
hmmm...did not know that. i bought mine there on sale with no issues, except taking hours to get out of there. i wont recommend them any more if that is the case.
Interesting... Consider yourself a rare exception! My personal experience along with every other person I know that has tried to purchase a vehicle there has had a bad experience.

Now... Taking hours for the paperwork is normal at most dealerships
Sponsored