Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Vehicle Showcase
What is the anticipated time frame for being able to custom order?
We can place orders now; however, pricing is currently unavailable. I anticipate pricing to open up within the next couple of weeks when, hopefully, Jeep has the official reveal of the 24MY.
Sponsored

The Word

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Ecodiesel
Explain this to me,

How is this the largest, best discount etc

Granger offer is 6% under invoice, 7 % with Affiliate, $180 doc fee, $45 Temp Tag Fee, Price Protected and no financing requirement if they cannot match or beat your best rate from CU/Bank?

Same applies to 392

What am I missing?
Explain this to me,

How is this the largest, best discount etc

Granger offer is 6% under invoice, 7 % with Affiliate, $180 doc fee, $45 Temp Tag Fee, Price Protected and no financing requirement if they cannot match or beat your best rate from CU/Bank?

Same applies to 392

What am I missing?
Hi Maestro

I Googled Granger CDJR - (2) results came back, one in Texas and one in Iowa. Please list the one you are referring to. Thank you

BrentMG

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Hi Maestro

I Googled Granger CDJR - (2) results came back, one in Texas and one in Iowa. Please list the one you are referring to. Thank you
The one in Iowa. I am working with them on my order. They have made the process a breeze. Best dealership I've ever dealt with.

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
Very nice offer. Recall the article last month that said Wrangler buyers pay, on average, 30% above MSRP. I'd like to know who even pays MSRP, let alone a huge premium.

Sponsored

sanman357

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-*|||||||*- 19' Mojito! Rubicon 6-speed, 09' Ram TRX4, 67 Chevelle 300 Deluxe
Very nice offer. Recall the article last month that said Wrangler buyers pay, on average, 30% above MSRP. I'd like to know who even pays MSRP, let alone a huge premium.
Everyone buying from my Local dealers. Bayside CDJR, Tasca CDJR. Window stickers pulled. Replaced with a number that looks like it’s discounted in till you look up the vin or find the sticker in the console or glove compartment. +$3-$5K depending on model.

The Word

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Ecodiesel
The one in Iowa. I am working with them on my order. They have made the process a breeze. Best dealership I've ever dealt with.
Thank you for sharing your experience.

Al Nacho

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Liberty
We can place orders now; however, pricing is currently unavailable. I anticipate pricing to open up within the next couple of weeks when, hopefully, Jeep has the official reveal of the 24MY.
Do you know what colors and engines will be available on the 24s?

OP
OP
Leah@TriCityJeep

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Do you know what colors and engines will be available on the 24s?
As of right now, all engines from the 23MY are available with exception to the 3.0L Diesel. Below is a chart for available colors:

Jeep Wrangler JL Largest Discount Offered to Forum Members for 2024 Wrangler! 1680035200527

Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
As of right now, all engines from the 23MY are available with exception to the 3.0L Diesel. Below is a chart for available colors:

Jeep Wrangler JL Largest Discount Offered to Forum Members for 2024 Wrangler! 1680035200527
Hey Travis,

Any word yet on the 4xe Lease Tax Credit for 24s? So much conflicting info out there, but I've heard it drops to 3,750 next week (at least for 23s).

OP
OP
Leah@TriCityJeep

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Travis,

Any word yet on the 4xe Lease Tax Credit for 24s? So much conflicting info out there, but I've heard it drops to 3,750 next week (at least for 23s).
It has dropped to $3,750 for retail purchases. It remains $7,500 for leases

Newjeeper72

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully a 2024 wrangler
Ladies & Gentlemen! 🚨

The 2024 Wrangler, as you all well know by now, has been opened for ordering. As we somewhat expected, initial pricing from Jeep has not yet been made available; however, that will not stop us from informing you of GREAT NEWS!🔊

Tri-City Jeep has had a representation here on the JL Wrangler Forum since the 2018 Model Year. I have had the opportunity to help hundreds of forum members get the Jeep of their dreams in their driveway. We have experienced the excitement of the JL Wrangler's first presence on the scene with many different Special Edition models (Willys, Islander, Altitude, High Altitude, Recon, 392, et al). We have seen various colors come & go (Mojito, Punk'n, Ocean Blue, Nacho, HellaYella, Snazzberry, Billet Silver, et al). We have also seen discounts vary. On that note, the COVID-19 pandemic caused a shake-up in dealer compensation from the manufacturer. Dealers were (and are still) compensated on a smaller scale than prior to the 2020 calendar year.

That being said, looking forward to the 2024 Model Year Wrangler release, Tri-City Jeep will be offering a higher discount for our forum members! :rock:

Our standard Sold Order discount will now move to 5% below invoice.
We will offer an additional 1% discount for qualifying Stellantis Affiliate Membership. This can be obtained through a qualifying employer or through a membership outlet, such as Tread Lightly. This discount will be 6% below invoice.
Finally, we will offer another 1% below invoice if you have a qualifying Stellantis Affiliate Membership & you secure your financing with one of our lenders through dealership financing. This can be obtained on both retail & lease transactions. This will ultimately give you a total
7% BELOW INVOICE!🔊

*Note: Wrangler 392 will now be offered at 1-3% below invoice with the respective discounts show above.

âť—Let's break that down a bit further. There are some dealers that may offer you a "larger discount" (ie: 8% below invoice). Unlike many other dealers that provide you with a large discount upfront, we do NOT add back DESTINATION to your given price. On the 2023 Wrangler, destination was $1,795. This figure is pre-loaded on the dealer invoice; therefore, you are already paying for it.âť—

We have a $499 Dealer Fee. We collect YOUR state sales tax & DMV charges. Aside from these regulatory fee's, you will not see additional costs added to your purchase. We do not pre-load dealer add'on's. We do not have any dealer addendum's.

You will sign a Bill of Sale at the time of ordering that will have the price WE have agreed on prior to placing the order for your Jeep. You will also be provided a final Priced Order Confirmation (POC) once the order is placed.

I pride myself providing a competitive pricing model for my fellow forum members. I have gone to bat for you to offer the very best discount I could for this new & exciting Wrangler. Give me the opportunity to WOW you! I promise you will not be disappointed!

Thanks for all the years! I look forward to earning you as, not only a customer, but a lifelong friend!

Happy Jeepin'!đź‘‹:jk:

Travis

*Note: The best means of communication with me is through email. Please send me your prospective build specs & I will send back a quote, typically within a couple of hours. My email is listed below.

[email protected]
Can these discounts be combined with the $7500 tax rebate on leases (if still applicable on the 2024s)?

stephanadams

First Name
stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw
Ladies & Gentlemen! 🚨

The 2024 Wrangler, as you all well know by now, has been opened for ordering. As we somewhat expected, initial pricing from Jeep has not yet been made available; however, that will not stop us from informing you of GREAT NEWS!🔊
Speed Test omegle iphone 15
Tri-City Jeep has had a representation here on the JL Wrangler Forum since the 2018 Model Year. I have had the opportunity to help hundreds of forum members get the Jeep of their dreams in their driveway. We have experienced the excitement of the JL Wrangler's first presence on the scene with many different Special Edition models (Willys, Islander, Altitude, High Altitude, Recon, 392, et al). We have seen various colors come & go (Mojito, Punk'n, Ocean Blue, Nacho, HellaYella, Snazzberry, Billet Silver, et al). We have also seen discounts vary. On that note, the COVID-19 pandemic caused a shake-up in dealer compensation from the manufacturer. Dealers were (and are still) compensated on a smaller scale than prior to the 2020 calendar year.

That being said, looking forward to the 2024 Model Year Wrangler release, Tri-City Jeep will be offering a higher discount for our forum members! :rock:

Our standard Sold Order discount will now move to 5% below invoice.
We will offer an additional 1% discount for qualifying Stellantis Affiliate Membership. This can be obtained through a qualifying employer or through a membership outlet, such as Tread Lightly. This discount will be 6% below invoice.
Finally, we will offer another 1% below invoice if you have a qualifying Stellantis Affiliate Membership & you secure your financing with one of our lenders through dealership financing. This can be obtained on both retail & lease transactions. This will ultimately give you a total
7% BELOW INVOICE!🔊

*Note: Wrangler 392 will now be offered at 1-3% below invoice with the respective discounts show above.

âť—Let's break that down a bit further. There are some dealers that may offer you a "larger discount" (ie: 8% below invoice). Unlike many other dealers that provide you with a large discount upfront, we do NOT add back DESTINATION to your given price. On the 2023 Wrangler, destination was $1,795. This figure is pre-loaded on the dealer invoice; therefore, you are already paying for it.âť—

We have a $499 Dealer Fee. We collect YOUR state sales tax & DMV charges. Aside from these regulatory fee's, you will not see additional costs added to your purchase. We do not pre-load dealer add'on's. We do not have any dealer addendum's.

You will sign a Bill of Sale at the time of ordering that will have the price WE have agreed on prior to placing the order for your Jeep. You will also be provided a final Priced Order Confirmation (POC) once the order is placed.

I pride myself providing a competitive pricing model for my fellow forum members. I have gone to bat for you to offer the very best discount I could for this new & exciting Wrangler. Give me the opportunity to WOW you! I promise you will not be disappointed!

Thanks for all the years! I look forward to earning you as, not only a customer, but a lifelong friend!

Happy Jeepin'!đź‘‹:jk:

Travis

*Note: The best means of communication with me is through email. Please send me your prospective build specs & I will send back a quote, typically within a couple of hours. My email is listed below.

[email protected]
I am working with them on my order. They have made the process a breeze. Best dealership I've ever dealt with.
Sponsored

Last edited: