Larger radiator for 3.6?

mwilk012

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
thats a good data point thanks. Where did you get the data?

in that case a 180 would probably be good to go and may not need a program adjust
Mitchell shop software, which is just imported data from the manufacturers. There’s a screenshot around here somewhere.

Jeep’n Jay

First Name
Jay
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
FYI: The 2.0 & JT "Max Tow" get a higher wattage cooling fan.

I believe I read that Mishimoto is developing a radiator.
I spoke with Mishimoto on 2 separate occasions, the last being 2 weeks back, unfortunately they have no plans for the JL.

I want to give the cold case a try but there is a lot of negative reviews on it. Seems they like to spring a leak within a few months....even with that said I still am temped to give it a try.

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2019 Ram Longhorn 4x4
I spoke with Mishimoto on 2 separate occasions, the last being 2 weeks back, unfortunately they have no plans for the JL.

I want to give the cold case a try but there is a lot of negative reviews on it. Seems they like to spring a leak within a few months....even with that said I still am temped to give it a try.

I just received the Cold Case and it came well packaged, completely secured in a custom white foam enclosure inside a cardboard box. When I pulled the Cold Case out for inspection, everything looked to be well made with quality welds. I will be using new factory rubber mounting isolators and not reusing the ones on the OEM radiator and of course making sure everything fits properly without binding or forcing. Installation will be late July when I install the Edelbrock Supercharger...

Advertisement

TopLift Pros

Advertisement