Lange Originals MJL-700 Quick Mirror

mber24

First Name
Mara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Has anyone tried out the Lange Original Quick Mirror for the JL? I've seen a couple posts about the Coyote mirrors but none about these. They attach to the door hinge and are a little cheaper. Thoughts?
Jeep Wrangler JL Lange Originals MJL-700 Quick Mirror Lange-Quick-Mirror-I-Jeep-Wrangler-JL-MJL-700-Installed-Main
Sponsored

TheDirtyDangla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.6 E-Torque
I really enjoy my Coyote ones, can't speak for these but I know generally hinge mounted ones have some rattle and play in them when driving

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
The Mrs. has the Lange mirrors and they look good and are built well. The only thing I don't like about them is they are convex and I don't like that fish-eye type view in a mirror but she does. It shows you a lot but it appears further away.

TheDirtyDangla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.6 E-Torque
The Mrs. has the Lange mirrors and they look good and are built well. The only thing I don't like about them is they are convex and I don't like that fish-eye type view in a mirror but she does. It shows you a lot but it appears further away.
Ahhh yeah I’m not sure of a doorless side mirror that doesn’t have the fish eye

Kayakjoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JlUR
I have had them for a few months they are great. They are very stable, no vibration at highway speeds. They are really easy to take on and off as well. I would buy them again.

ED045750-EC8F-4B08-B955-2BE7F8156198.jpg

1B5A7CBD-87F6-430D-8AA6-2CB354FC994B.jpeg

Sponsored

Wapiti

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Related to the comments about convex mirrors- that really bugged me about the Lange Coyote set up, so I ordered a pair of rectangular ones off their website. Much better for the driver side, practically useless for the passenger side as it sits in a weird location. I basically have it adjusted to see the fender for backing into parking spaces, and added a corner convex mirror to see the other lane. Not ideal, but it beats having a mis-match. I may end up just going without on the passenger side and running a small round one on the dash vent.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
Ahhh yeah I’m not sure of a doorless side mirror that doesn’t have the fish eye
I run the plain Jane rectangular type that bolt into the hinge hole on my Jeep. They are flat and are great when the Jeep isn't running... lol. When the Jeep is n they vibrate.
Sponsored