Lange Hoist-a-cart for JL

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Is anyone on here using the Lange hoist-a-Cart for the JL. I came across this on quadratec and it looked fairly good, and the price wasn’t too terrible either. I saw the JK model had mixed reviews, but wasn’t sure about the JL model.
Sponsored

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
How do you like yours?
I don't have one, I was just suggesting you read the existing threads, tons of great feedback. When I said "Yes", I meant yes, there are those who are using the Lange hoist.

OP
OP
abecker

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I don't have one, I was just suggesting you read the existing threads, tons of great feedback. When I said "Yes", I meant yes, there are those who are using the Lange hoist.
Your search was for "Lange hoist" which brings up a lot of people using the mounted hoist. My question was specifically about the hoist-a-cart which there are very few posts about.

Sponsored

mnrafter

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mcneils.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon, 2013 Jeep JKU Rubicon, 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit
Occupation
Special Procedures Radiologic Technologist
Vehicle Showcase
Is anyone on here using the Lange hoist-a-Cart for the JL. I came across this on quadratec and it looked fairly good, and the price wasn’t too terrible either. I saw the JK model had mixed reviews, but wasn’t sure about the JL model.
If you are thinking about Lange Originals products, we would have to say YES to using them. We purchased a manual crank hardtop lift from them to use with our 2103 JKUR. As we have recently purchased a 2018 JLUR, we bought the conversion kit for our existing lift. The great part, we have 10 ft. ceilings in our garage. So, that makes removal and storage a breeze. This year, with the new JLUR, we bought the Door Hanger and Door Hanger Combo to store, obviously, the door. Again, another great product from Lange Originals! Two thumbs up for us!

OP
OP
abecker

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
If you are thinking about Lange Originals products, we would have to say YES to using them. We purchased a manual crank hardtop lift from them to use with our 2103 JKUR. As we have recently purchased a 2018 JLUR, we bought the conversion kit for our existing lift. The great part, we have 10 ft. ceilings in our garage. So, that makes removal and storage a breeze. This year, with the new JLUR, we bought the Door Hanger and Door Hanger Combo to store, obviously, the door. Again, another great product from Lange Originals! Two thumbs up for us!
Yes this is the originals. The one I am looking at is the rolling cart which has a hoist attached to it.

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
I prefer IMHO, cheaper, easier to assemble devices: search "Freedom Jack" here.

(I in no way am connected with this company or profit from its sales.)

snowtx1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
I have the Hoist-A-Cart and used it for my JL. It was pretty easy to use once I figured out that you have to take the rear hook off to get it through the window. I'm listing mine for sale because I'm switching to a ceiling mount. I need the space in my garage, otherwise I'd keep the cart.

2019-04-04 18.35.55.jpg

2019-04-08 17.05.13.jpg

2019-04-08 17.05.22.jpg

2019-04-08 17.35.35.jpg

2019-04-08 17.35.46.jpg

2019-04-09 23.00.28.jpg

ZONA.OVRLND

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 392 Hemi Wrangler - Follow on IG @ zona.ovrlnd
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Yes this is the originals. The one I am looking at is the rolling cart which has a hoist attached to it.
I had one, and I would not get it again.

The manual winch it has was terrible and broke after the first time I used it. - didn't find out that it was broke until months later when i was putting the top back on and then it stopped working

If i were you, i'd gow ith the Top Lift Pro - it's far superior in quality and design - more expensive, sure, but it's much much better that will last a lot longer
Sponsored