Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2018 JL Sahara,Dodge Journey 2012, Toyota Camry 2015
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone had any experience with the new Lange Gen to hoist (on rollers similar to the Toplift pro) vs the Toplift pro? Just wondering, I was going to purchase one of them but noticed that the lange was temp out of stock but only $599, and the toplift was arount $900. I just want to know if anyone knows the pros & cons of each. Just trying to make a decision.
Sponsored

Jeepney Johnny

First Name
Rico!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
For me, the TopLiftPro was the only one that could easily fit in my little garage. And when I move houses, it's going to be easy to move.

I liked the portability and lower price of the RollNJack, but since the rear window can't be closed, it'd be tight in my garage.

All the garage hoists/kits on rollers are cheaper, but again, they wouldn't fit in my little garage.

There's all kinds of hardtop removal and storage options, but honestly? I don't think there's anything more flexible, faster, or easier with a smaller storage footprint than the TopLiftPro.

OP
OP
timn1984

timn1984

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2018 JL Sahara,Dodge Journey 2012, Toyota Camry 2015
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
For me, the TopLiftPro was the only one that could easily fit in my little garage. And when I move houses, it's going to be easy to move.

I liked the portability and lower price of the RollNJack, but since the rear window can't be closed, it'd be tight in my garage.

All the garage hoists/kits on rollers are cheaper, but again, they wouldn't fit in my little garage.

There's all kinds of hardtop removal and storage options, but honestly? I don't think there's anything more flexible, faster, or easier with a smaller storage footprint than the TopLiftPro.
Well that's good advise, I was leaning toward the Toplift pro, but just saw the Lange one in Quadratech Magazine they send out. I have the same problem you have with my garage. I don't have room for a ceiling garage hoist, not enough space. Toplift seems to be a great option, because it is small/light enough to fit in a corner of my garage. Thanks for the input.
Sponsored