lowmpg

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Sharing frustration WARNING:

So I finally was able to order and get shipped a Lange GEN2, I'm excited because I don't want a roof on the ceiling and I really liked the look and capability of the GEN2. After months of waiting on availability, it finally ships. I'm told it will arrive last Friday. Well it does in theory, 1 box of 2. The second box arrives yesterday (Monday at 7pm). Get home from work today, get to the tools out and take the parts out. Sure as heck, missing a primary support. Contacted Lange, really hoping this thing gets expedited.

OK rant over :)
Sponsored

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Sharing frustration WARNING:

So I finally was able to order and get shipped a Lange GEN2, I'm excited because I don't want a roof on the ceiling and I really liked the look and capability of the GEN2. After months of waiting on availability, it finally ships. I'm told it will arrive last Friday. Well it does in theory, 1 box of 2. The second box arrives yesterday (Monday at 7pm). Get home from work today, get to the tools out and take the parts out. Sure as heck, missing a primary support. Contacted Lange, really hoping this thing gets expedited.

OK rant over :)
Jeep Wrangler JL Lange GEN 2 Hoist, high hopes. Lange Hoist

Hopefully, they will expedite the part for you. Worth the wait I assure you. I love mine. Probably not as convenient as the top lift pro but I spent 1/2 the money and am very satisfied.

OP
OP
lowmpg

lowmpg

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Jeep Wrangler JL Lange GEN 2 Hoist, high hopes. Lange Hoist

Hopefully, they will expedite the part for you. Worth the wait I assure you. I love mine. Probably not as convenient as the top lift pro but I spent 1/2 the money and am very satisfied.
Yeah can't wait!!!

OP
OP
lowmpg

lowmpg

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Thank you for that pic! I was curious how it would be in the garage. Good news, they already shipped out the parts (well tomorrow morning).

Sponsored

OP
OP
lowmpg

lowmpg

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Awesome customer service, part arrived today. Assembled the hoist in an hour.

OP
OP
lowmpg

lowmpg

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Completely happy with this.

image0.jpeg