Labor Day @ Hidden Falls

SouthTexasJLU

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Have a group of guys making a run to Hidden Falls for Labor Day weekend. A smaller part of the group will only be making a day run Saturday. If anyone is going or wants to tag along let me know. Will be a large variety from JL's to built JK's to an Ultra 4 rig. Should be a fun time.

And if you've never been no need to worry, we have plenty of experienced guys that will take plenty time to spot you and help you out.
Sponsored

BlairF

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS-S Mojito! - 2014 Challenger RT Classic (SuperCharged) - 2016 Dodge Durango RT
Occupation
Technology Incident Management
Vehicle Showcase
What about a Sport S with Rubicon suspension and wheels/tires? lol

OP
OP
SouthTexasJLU

SouthTexasJLU

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
What about a Sport S with Rubicon suspension and wheels/tires? lol
Last time we went Jack took a stock 2 door Sport, stock tires. Him and his wife had so much fun I got tired of hearing about it. We usually split in 2 groups, the easy going guys and then those of us who haul our stuff on trailers lol.

Sponsored

BlairF

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS-S Mojito! - 2014 Challenger RT Classic (SuperCharged) - 2016 Dodge Durango RT
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Last time we went Jack took a stock 2 door Sport, stock tires. Him and his wife had so much fun I got tired of hearing about it. We usually split in 2 groups, the easy going guys and then those of us who haul our stuff on trailers lol.
Cool. I'll hit up the wife and see what the thoughts are. I know I wanna see what mine can do. :)

KINGHAWV

First Name
Harvey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Do you guys have a Facebook group going? I am interested to take the Jeep there with you guys. Beginner here <-

OP
OP
SouthTexasJLU

SouthTexasJLU

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Facebook, South Coast Jeeps.

mjf4241

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Cool. I'll hit up the wife and see what the thoughts are. I know I wanna see what mine can do. :)
@BlairF are y'all planning on going to Hidden Falls on Saturday the 1st? If so, maybe we could meet. I'll be there with Montgomery County Jeep club.

Sponsored

BlairF

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
@BlairF are y'all planning on going to Hidden Falls on Saturday the 1st? If so, maybe we could meet. I'll be there with Montgomery County Jeep club.
That would be cool... Don't know yet. Wife undecided.