Here's the heavily modified MOJITO! JLU Wrangler Rubicon with a load of MOPAR Parts including:
- Katzkin Leather Interior - LRJL4182DI
- Door Sill Guards - 82215394
- Grab Handles, Front - 82215523
- Grab Handles, Rear - 82215524
- Tow Strap Kit - 82213901AB
- All-Weather Mats - 82215203AC
- Roadside Assistance Kit - 82215347
- First Aid Kit - 82215357
- Rear Seat Dog Partition - 82215378AB
- Cargo Tray - 82215185AC
- Pet Kennel - 82213729AB
- Concept Cargo Divider
- Modular Lightweight Load-Carrying Equipment (Molle) Bags - 82215429
- 17” Beadlock Wheel with Beauty Ring - 77072466AB
- Functional Beadlock Ring Kit - P5160154
- Tube Door Kit - 77072498
- Valve Stem Caps - 82214622
- Grille, Custom Painted Satin Black - 82215114
- Rubicon Steel Stubby Bumper - 82215120
- Fuel Filler Door, Black - 82215123
- Exterior Mirrors - 82215138
- Rock Rails - 82215165AB
- Winch Mounting Kit - 82215182
- Center High Mounted Stop Light (CHMSL) Relocation Kit - 82215349
- Snorkel - 82215350
- Grille and Winch Guard Hoop - 82215351
- Oversized Spare Tire Carrier - 82215355
- Tailgate Reinforcement System - 82215356AB
- 5” Off-Road Light Kit - 82215385
- 7” Off-Road Light Kit - 82215386
- Mesh Sun Bonnet - 82215390
- Windshield Mounting Brackets - 82215427
- Fairlead Adaptor Plate for Centered Winch - 82215528
- Light Mounting Brackets - 82215729
- Jeep Performance Parts (JPP) Rubicon Winch - P5160095AB
Mopar Premieres Pair of Customized All-new 2018 Jeep® Wrangler Vehicles at LA Auto Show
November 30, 2017 , Los Angeles - Mopar is showcasing a selection of its 200-plus product portfolio for the all-new 2018 Jeep® Wrangler with a pair of personalized vehicles on display during press days at the LA Auto Show. The FCA US display at the Los Angeles Convention Center includes a four-door 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and a two-door 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport uniquely customized with a selection of Jeep Performance Parts and accessories from Mopar.
- Two Mopar-modified, all-new 2018 Jeep® Wrangler vehicles on display during press days at Los Angeles Auto Show
- Four-door 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon is enhanced for the off-road with Jeep Performance Parts tube doors, 2-inch lift kit, beadlock-equipped wheels, rock rails, LED off-road lights, snorkel and more
- Mopar accessories, including tailgate table, vehicle graphics, roof rack and cargo carrier, add adventure-ready utility on two-door 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport
- Mopar is launch-ready with 200-plus Jeep Performance Parts and accessories for all-new Wrangler
- Lineup of Mopar products for all-new Wrangler is culmination of more than 100,000 hours of development, testing and validation
The Mopar brand’s new lineup for the all-new Jeep Wrangler, first teased in late October during the 2017 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show in Las Vegas, was created after more than 100,000 hours of development, validation and testing. Most of the 200-plus new Jeep Performance Parts and accessories from Mopar for the all-new 2018 Jeep Wrangler will be available when the vehicle arrives in dealerships.
“The Jeep Wrangler is one of the most versatile and customized vehicles in the industry,” said Pietro Gorlier, Head of Parts and Service (Mopar), FCA. “A total of 98 percent of Jeep Wrangler vehicles are typically outfitted with at least one of our products. We worked with the Jeep brand, engineers and designers to create an exclusive line of parts and accessories that perfectly match the new Jeep Wrangler, delivering unique functionality, style and factory-backed quality. The two customized vehicles at LA showcase our new product portfolio and empower owners to personalize the new Jeep Wrangler for extreme off-roading or for all-purpose lifestyle adventures.”
Mopar-modified four-door 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
An array of new Jeep Performance Parts and accessories pulled from the Mopar brand’s menu enhances the already legendary off-road capability of the four-door 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon.
A set of 2-inch-round steel tube doors adds to the open-air freedom of the all-new Wrangler. The four-door’s eye-catching Mojito Green exterior, a production option, is protected by new Jeep Performance Parts rock rails that are thicker and wider than previous offerings and augmented with a new, grippier coating similar to that used on Ram Truck bedliners.
The production Rubicon front “Stubby” bumper assembly defends the Mopar satin black keystone-shaped grille from trail obstacles and features a water-resistant Mopar Warn winch kit with die cast construction and includes synthetic rope, a wired remote control and hawse fairlead.
The 2-inch lift kit raises the Rubicon for off-road clearance and works in conjunction with production high-top fender flares. BFGoodrich KM2 35-inch tires wrap around new Jeep Performance Parts beadlock-equipped 17-inch aluminum wheels that feature a 12 mm offset to accommodate oversize tires and help tackle off-road conditions.
New LED off-road lights, available in 5- and 7-inch applications, pump out a maximum of 8,000 lumens, putting commercial and military grade illumination into the hands of hard-core off-roaders. The off-road lights mount to the frame rails or windshield via new Jeep Performance Parts off-road light brackets. A new auxiliary switch bank, standard on the Rubicon and an available option for other trim levels, features its own power distribution center and offers an organized central area for operating accessories such as the off-road lights, winch and other electrical-powered items.
A Jeep Performance Parts snorkel embellished with the all-new Jeep Performance Parts badge attaches using a hood cutout kit and works in concert with a Mopar cold-air intake to feed cool air to the 3.6-liter engine and keep water out during deep-water crossings. The all-new Jeep Performance Parts badge is also a unique Mopar accessory that can be applied to toolboxes, Jeep exteriors and more.
The new spare tire tailgate hinge reinforcement is also stamped with the all-new Jeep Performance Parts badge and provides a rock-solid foundation for a spare tire carrier that mounts to the tailgate with strength enough to handle 37-inch tires. The new Mopar Center High-Mount Stop Light (CHMSL) light relocation kit keeps the brake light visible when using the spare tire carrier, without interfering in use of the rearview camera.
Interior customizations include redesigned Mopar Roadside Assistance and First Aid kits. Molle bags on the rear seatbacks allow for extra storage and new Mopar grab handles are now hard-secured with fasteners to the sport bars, offering increased grip.
Durable, all-weather floor mats fit like a glove and feature a new topographic design inspired by the rugged Moab trails. An integrated plug allows accumulated water and debris captured in the high-walled mats to be drained without removal. Katzkin leather seats are embroidered with the distinctive Jeep grille logo in Tungsten stitching. A screen protector, another first-ever Mopar product, protects and even enhances visibility of the 8.4-inch Uconnect system display.