LA Auto Show: BRIGHT WHITE JL Wrangler Sport with MOPAR Parts

Silverfeather

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Subaru, 2002 VW Jetta
Where can I get some of those lights on the top of the front bumper? Those would be awesome on any vehicle...
Sponsored

nowandthen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 1989 Toyota standard cab pickup
These photos show the front fender flares sporting all amber lights in the front. The photo of the Sport (the only other photo to ever be seen of a Sport) Unlimited in the press kit brochure shows white and amber. Wonder which one it really is?
That brochure is full of inaccuracies. Take it with a grain of salt. It appears to be one jeep photo shopped as a Rubicon, Sahara and Sport. For example, the Rubicon comes with the hi-line flares (says so on that page) but is shown with the standard flares.

MikeV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 TJ, 10 WK, 16 DJ
The sheet is accurate, i have all the part numbers and pricing for over 100 JL specific items already which will be available through us soon.
The only issue i have found so far is that side step part number is the same as the winch mounting kit LOL

nowandthen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The sheet is accurate, i have all the part numbers and pricing for over 100 JL specific items already which will be available through us soon.
The only issue i have found so far is that side step part number is the same as the winch mounting kit LOL
If you're replying to my post, I'm talking about the 8 page brochure that can be downloaded from Jeep.com. I am not talking about the accessories list. :)

DrPerez007

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Occupation
Public Safety & Legal Consultant
IMG_5439.JPG
Where can I get some of those lights on the top of the front bumper? Those would be awesome on any vehicle...
I think the windshield lights are 5 inch 4,800 lumens (Part # 82215385); retail $475.00 pair/kit
I think the bumper lights are 7 inch 8,000 lumens (Part # 82215386); retail $725.00 pair/kit

Jeep rep said they are bright as hell and will embarrass some of the 50" light bars, plus you can turn them as necessary to focus on what you want (don't think I want them that loose).

Sponsored

DrPerez007

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Occupation
IMG_5437.JPG

BTW, those "A" pillar/windshield/cowl light mounting brackets, which IMHO are ugly as hell (an earlier posting of mine about the lack of bolts on the "A" pillar to attach lights) are $145 retail (I'll assume a pair). Yikes. Ugly and expensive. I guess you could do a few other things with that mount including, with a little creativity, build a CB or Ham radio antenna mount on it. Or even add a second light off the side of it.

Can anyone tell me what happen to the turn signal in the mirror that was discussed here previously?

nowandthen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IMG_5437.JPG

BTW, those "A" pillar/windshield/cowl light mounting brackets, which IMHO are ugly as hell (an earlier posting of mine about the lack of bolts on the "A" pillar to attach lights) are $145 retail (I'll assume a pair). Yikes. Ugly and expensive. I guess you could do a few other things with that mount including, with a little creativity, build a CB or Ham radio antenna mount on it. Or even add a second light off the side of it.

Can anyone tell me what happen to the turn signal in the mirror that was discussed here previously?
I agree that bracket looks crude. After market will take care of that.

The turn signals in the mirror are for Europe where turn signals are required on the side of vehicles.

DrPerez007

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Occupation
I agree that bracket looks crude. After market will take care of that.

The turn signals in the mirror are for Europe where turn signals are required on the side of vehicles.
Thanks. I suspect you are absolutely right: the aftermarket will be quickly sizing up the JL and going to work. They have a lot to do!

Sponsored

Izzy901

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Grand Cherokee
IMG_5437.JPG

ACE Engineering already got their JLU Sport S and they already have their bracket up for sale. It was posted today lol $20.

B1AAD9EB-E6C9-41C2-BD7B-E4717FA28126.png

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
They look nice, but I don't think you can put the windshield down with anything on the cowl. I want to maintain that functionality, not sure if it is possible though putting lights there.

zhilbert

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Nice to see factory supported roof rack finally!
Does anyone know if that rack is secured to the top by lock and key to prevent theft? I thought I read somewhere that you can use your vehicle key to secure it, but I cannot find where I read that. From the pictures there is something on the gutter clamp that looks like it could be a key slot.

Cypressbog

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram 2500 Crew Cab 4X4
Here's my loaded 2018 JLU Sport S with a bunch of Mopar accessories. All accessories were installed by the dealer and vehicle was sitting on showroom floor. Vehicle sold with accessories on a separate window sticker next to factory sticker. Financed through BMO Harris.

Mopar 2" lift with Fox shocks. #77072395. Retail installed $2,035.50
XD 18" X 9" rims
Mopar TPMS Sensors. #68241067AB.
Toyo 35" X 12.5 X 18"
Mopar 5" Fog lamp kit. #82215385AB. $427
Mopar Fog lamp bracket. #82215427. $130
Mopar Toggle switch telematics. #82215190. $337.
Mopar Tailgate Support/oversize tires. #82215355. $333.86
Mopar Carrier Kit spare tire. 82215356AB. $604.63
Mopar Brake light relocate kit. #82215349. $102.41
Mopar Nameplates (2). #82213916. $69.07
Mopar Side Steps. #82215164. $376.05
Katzkins Leather interior. Mojito green stitching and perforated center. $2195.

2018 Jeep Pass.jpg
Sponsored