First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Here is the Bright White JL Wrangler Sport with MOPAR Parts

A33A8258.jpg
I wonder what Jeep used to cover the connections for the fog lights since this doesn’t have the euro covers.
Sponsored

MikeV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 TJ, 10 WK, 16 DJ
Why would the connections need to be covered? Nothing has been covered for years, they are waterproof connections anyway, the sport bumper extensions still dont seal them up that great

I wonder what Jeep used to cover the connections for the fog lights since this doesn’t have the euro covers.

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Why would the connections need to be covered? Nothing has been covered for years, they are waterproof connections anyway, the sport bumper extensions still dont seal them up that great
I have seen people in other threads using a dremel on their euro panels so they could put them back on to cover the fog light connections so I figured there must be a good reason to cover them back up.

Boatbuilder88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
F-16 Engineer (retired)
Probably to keep dirt and debris out.

Sangiuolo11

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
Does anyone know where i can buy the white fender flares that come standard on the sahara JL. i have a sport S and i really like the contrast of the black top but with the white fender flares. im open to any options, including just buying them straight up from someone who is getting rid of them.

Sponsored

Kraty1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
Occupation
Sales & Marketing
IMG_5439.JPG

I think the windshield lights are 5 inch 4,800 lumens (Part # 82215385); retail $475.00 pair/kit
I think the bumper lights are 7 inch 8,000 lumens (Part # 82215386); retail $725.00 pair/kit

Jeep rep said they are bright as hell and will embarrass some of the 50" light bars, plus you can turn them as necessary to focus on what you want (don't think I want them that loose).
Those bumper lights work with the non-steel bumpers?

wrangster

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold the JLUS, New Ford Ranger 4X4 Lariat
Occupation
Retired and happy!
Vehicle Showcase
35" tires with a 3.45 gears = dog on highway.

Borgs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU SPORT
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like they just put 35" tire on Stock Rim? No wheel spacer mentioned? I wonder if I go with bigger tires I won't need to get new rims, I like the factory ones I have now.
Sponsored