Here is the Bright White JL Wrangler Sport with MOPAR Parts including:
- Katzkin Leather Interior - LRJL2182DI
- Hardtop Headliner - 82215132
- Door Sill Guards - 82215393
- Grab Handles, Front - 82215523
- All Weather Mats - 82215202AC
- Tailgate Table - 82215416AB
- Cargo Tub - 82215669AB
- Grille, Custom Painted Satin Black - 82215114
- Tubular Side Steps, Black - 82215528
- Fairlead Adaptor Plate for Centered Winch - 82215386
- 7” Off-Road Light Kit - 82215428
- Bumper-Mount Light Brackets - 82215328
- 5” Off-Road Light Kit - 82215385
- Windshield Mounting Brackets - 82215427
- Moab Mountain Bodyside Graphic - 82215732
- American Flag Hood Graphic - 82215735
- Fuel Filler Door, Black - 82215123
- Valve Stem Caps - 82214622
- 17” Satin Carbon Off-Road Wheel - 77072471AB
- Ball Mount Adapter, 2” - 82213547
- Hitch Receiver Cover - 82213706
- Removable Roof Rack Kit - 82215387
- Roof Top Cargo Carrier - TCCAN859
- Cargo Net - 82209422AB
- Tailgate Reinforcement System - 82215356AB
- Center High-Mounted Stop Light (CHMSL) Relocation Kit - 82215349
- Oversized Spare Tire Carrier - 82215355
Mopar Premieres Pair of Customized All-new 2018 Jeep® Wrangler Vehicles at LA Auto Show
- Two Mopar-modified, all-new 2018 Jeep® Wrangler vehicles on display during press days at Los Angeles Auto Show
- Four-door 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon is enhanced for the off-road with Jeep Performance Parts tube doors, 2-inch lift kit, beadlock-equipped wheels, rock rails, LED off-road lights, snorkel and more
- Mopar accessories, including tailgate table, vehicle graphics, roof rack and cargo carrier, add adventure-ready utility on two-door 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport
- Mopar is launch-ready with 200-plus Jeep Performance Parts and accessories for all-new Wrangler
- Lineup of Mopar products for all-new Wrangler is culmination of more than 100,000 hours of development, testing and validation
Mopar-modified 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Mopar accessories and Jeep Performance Parts work together to deliver go-anywhere, adventure-ready personality and fun utility for the two-door 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport.
The Mopar roof rack — the first-ever for a Wrangler vehicle — is mounted to the hardtop and is accessorized with a cargo carrier that is added for transport of gear and equipment to fit any active lifestyle. Bicycle, ski and snowboard carriers are also available options.
The newly redesigned Mopar hardtop headliner enhances and insulates the interior while providing a quieter ride. The exterior of the white Wrangler stands out with new American-flag-themed hood graphics and silhouette bodyside graphics that mirror the famed Moab trails.
BFGoodrich KO2 35-inch tires feature Mopar 17-inch “Gear” rims inspired by the shape and design of the all-new Jeep Performance Parts logo. Jeep Performance Parts tube steps and a 2-inch lift kit add off-road touches, and like its four-door counterpart, the two-door all-new Wrangler is also customized with the new spare tire tailgate hinge reinforcement, CHMSL light relocation kit and off-road LED lights.
A first-ever Mopar tailgate table that can be mounted with or without the new production Trailrail system conveniently flips out to create a utility space and beverage holder and folds up for storage. Katzkin leather seats are embroidered with the distinctive Jeep grille logo.
The black fuel door, new from Mopar, has been redesigned to incorporate styling cues of the all-new Wrangler. Mopar doorsill guards, grab handles and all-weather floormats round out the Mopar accessories