First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
There is an Ottawa in Ohio and Illinois... so maybe it's there?
He told me it was in at auction yard called Taylor’s Auction Yard but was in Ottawa before it got to the yard. So curious as to where that is lol google doesn’t help much with that location
Sponsored

DarinFred

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (in D1 status)
I’m out of KZS purgatory! The Wrangler is on a truck to Maryland as I type. Should get there this afternoon. Booyah!

MACjeeps

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, Sting Gray, 3.6L | 2016 JKU Rubicon Hard Rock, Rhino | 1979 CJ5
Size is relative. Definitely not one of the mega dealers but reasonable size family of dealerships of multiple brands several CDJR locations and recently moved into SYR as a new market. Stale inventory is mostly Compasses, pretty typical nationwide.

Just found out today, my Firecracker Red JLUR moved yesterday afternoon to the yard for truck pickup.
I ordered mine on 12/22 from Petersons in Nampa, ID. Got a build sticker on 2/20, Still waiting for an update on shipping and delivery. Peterson is supposedly one of the bigger dealers in the US and they say it is why they can offer discounts on custom builds. I have seen many recent builds that are only taking 2 weeks. Not sure why some get held up so long. Mine sat in KB status for several weeks.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered mine on 12/22 from Petersons in Nampa, ID. Got a build sticker on 2/20, Still waiting for an update on shipping and delivery. Peterson is supposedly one of the bigger dealers in the US and they say it is why they can offer discounts on custom builds. I have seen many recent builds that are only taking 2 weeks. Not sure why some get held up so long. Mine sat in KB status for several weeks.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
What is KB? Do you mean JB?
Sponsored