Sponsored

Koons Wrangler 392 $7000 off MSRP!

T Rose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 TJ
Just got another quote from door to door from S&M Freight logistics for $1040 Fully insured And a 21 point inspection..lol
By the way. My permanent residence ( as for now) is Southern California, I did buy a 392 out of state and am debating whether to ship it home ( I recieved a quote for $1800 to ship) or drive it.
I had another car shipped from California to NC and it cost more than $1500 eventually after being quoted pricing like you are getting. This was a much smaller, less expensive car than the 392.
Just an FYI
Sponsored

Rockstar08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
I literally since I have posted have another 12-15 quotes seriously all insured ready to pick up when I want for $1100-$1200. So apparently you need to search some more, these are all solid quotes and phone calls, just wished i wouldn’t have given them my correct phone number! I have texts and emails and voicemails galore in the past 5 hours with shippers all over the country begging for my business!
FYi I used the website in my email post this morning and just applied for ONE quote there and they send it out to all their shippers! So once Again I will lower my estimate from the $1500 down to $1200 all day long and no I don’t have to wait long to pick it up they will pick up any day I want to schedule within less then 1 week!

Anyone looking to save 5K after getting your car shipped and their doc fee from the east coast all the way to Central California if I was buying a 392 I would highly highly recommend these Koons for the savings!!!!

cartransport.com is the site that I used to get one quote and apparently they farm it out to all the transport companies as I have 25-30 solid quotes for anyone not believing it’s possible! Check it out for yourself instead of listening to myself or other keyboard warriors that for some reason wish to spend more money..lol

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
I literally since I have posted have another 12-15 quotes seriously all insured ready to pick up when I want for $1100-$1200. So apparently you need to search some more, these are all solid quotes and phone calls, just wished i wouldn’t have given them my correct phone number! I have texts and emails and voicemails galore in the past 5 hours with shippers all over the country begging for my business!
FYi I used the website in my email post this morning and just applied for ONE quote there and they send it out to all their shippers! So once Again I will lower my estimate from the $1500 down to $1200 all day long and no I don’t have to wait long to pick it up they will pick up any day I want to schedule within less then 1 week!

Anyone looking to save 5K after getting your car shipped and their doc fee from the east coast all the way to Central California if I was buying a 392 I would highly highly recommend these Koons for the savings!!!!

cartransport.com is the site that I used to get one quote and apparently they farm it out to all the transport companies as I have 25-30 solid quotes for anyone not believing it’s possible! Check it out for yourself instead of listening to myself or other keyboard warriors that for some reason wish to spend more money..lol
We appreciate the love!!

Matanzas

First Name
Dude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sending my heartfelt thanks to Koons as well - they saved me a ton of money.

I visited this dealer and they wrote up a quote on a 392 at msrp. When I returned from from a test drive they hand me a new piece of paper but the price has gone up by $20k!

So I went down the road and ordered a 392 from a different dealer who honored my affiliate pricing - worked out great!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
you guys also offer 6% below invoice for 2022 GC? I saw 2022 GC price is up
Yes, I created a separate thread for that but we do offer 6% below on the 22 GC.

MTGOAT

First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 GTO,14 Abarth,18 Velar,19 JLUR,22 392 XR
Is a 392 order still available at $7,000 off MSRP?

I have a factory order in with another local dealer at MSRP...

MTGOAT

First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 GTO,14 Abarth,18 Velar,19 JLUR,22 392 XR
Craig took care of me and submitted my order this evening. For anyone interested, at least for this order, They require a $2000 non-refundable deposit.

Great experience. All handled from the comfort of my couch while having a few watching the Steelers... get their butts kicked by KC... but none the less...

mul1gan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep JKUR
Dealer financing is not required. Just your states tax, tags and $899 Processing.
I am a little confused, I thought I had read somewhere on a different thread that to get the 6%, we had to finance through Chrysler. Please confirm.
Sponsored