First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Continuing on with our great factory order group buys, we would like to introduce $7000 off MSRP for any Wrangler 392 factory order! No gimmick, no BS. Simply reach out to [email protected] to start your order.

We also offer $9500 off a TRX factory order!

5% Below on 4xE and 6% below on all other Wranglers, Grand Cherokee, Cherokee, Compass, Grand Cherokee L, and Gladiator.

Koons of Tysons Corner
2050 Chain Bridge Road
Vienna, VA 22182
Ordering Manager: Craig Benner
New Car Director: Erica Ramsey
[email protected]
Sponsored

Last edited:

Newbalewb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler X
Sorry if I missed this somewhere but is Jeep doing dealer allocations for the 2022 392 or are all dealer orders planned to be built?

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Sorry if I missed this somewhere but is Jeep doing dealer allocations for the 2022 392 or are all dealer orders planned to be built?
All special factory orders take precedence over dealer retail orders. They also do not take away from our allocation.

sentience

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lexus GX, 2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Occupation
bureaucrat@gov
I can vouch for Koons. Excellent buying experience. Craig is very clear in his emails. In/out in about an hour. You’ll probably spend more time fighting nearby DC traffic than these guys.

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
I can vouch for Koons. Excellent buying experience. Craig is very clear in his emails. In/out in about an hour. You’ll probably spend more time fighting nearby DC traffic than these guys.
We appreciate you!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
We've gotten quite a few emails asking if there is an MSRP minimum or if freight is excluded. The answer is no to both. We do not add freight back on to our forum group buys nor do we have a minimum MSRP for the $7000 off a 392 or $9500 off the TRX. We do collect tax and tags up front and tag, title and register the vehicle on your behalf in your state. You DO NOT have to do that yourself.

Newbalewb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler X
We've gotten quite a few emails asking if there is an MSRP minimum or if freight is excluded. The answer is no to both. We do not add freight back on to our forum group buys nor do we have a minimum MSRP for the $7000 off a 392 or $9500 off the TRX. We do collect tax and tags up front and tag, title and register the vehicle on your behalf in your state. You DO NOT have to do that yourself.
What does freight mean in this sense? The $1500 destination charge?

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
What does freight mean in this sense? The $1500 destination charge?
Yes, some dealerships are quoting pricing and adding the destination/freight back in after the fact. I wanted to make it clear we don't do that.

Big_Lebowski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 2016 JKUR Rock Crawler
Occupation
I glow in the dark!
I can do the same. They gave me a GREAT deal on my 2016 JKU. I flew in and Craig picked me up for the quick ride to the dealership. I was out the door in about an hour from walking into the showroom. Very easy deal.

Sponsored

Hearhear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus, 392 XR Wrangler
Yes, some dealerships are quoting pricing and adding the destination/freight back in after the fact. I wanted to make it clear we don't do that.
How to you ship a Jeep if the customer is several states away? That cant be cheap.

cmb396

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crystal Granite JLUR
Continuing on with our great factory order group buys, we would like to introduce $7000 off MSRP for any Wrangler 392 factory order! No gimmick, no BS. Simply reach out to [email protected] to start your order.

5% Below on 4xE and 6% below on all other Wranglers, Grand Cherokee, Cherokee, Compass, Grand Cherokee L, and Gladiator.

Koons of Tysons Corner
2050 Chain Bridge Road
Vienna, VA 22182
[email protected]
Yall offer this deal on trade ins as well?

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
You guys are amazing. Always supporting the group even when other dealers charging ADM. Will definitely be ordering the new GC from you all when it comes out for the wife.
We've been around a long time and you all have shown amazing support to the dealership. We certainly appreciate it!
How to you ship a Jeep if the customer is several states away? That cant be cheap.
Per our dealer agreement with Chrysler we do not handle or have any part in shipping. I do typically recommend Uship.com for that. Most customers come to the dealership and drive back. We've even had customers from Washington state do that.

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler

RaleighFok

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4XE

Koons of Tysons Corner
2050 Chain Bridge Road
Vienna, VA 22182
[email protected]
So 2020 Grand Cherokee will be 6% below invoice too?
Sponsored