Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Hey all!

From now until the close of business Monday 5/29, all vehicles will be 7% (8% w/affiliate) on factory orders (excluding Wrangler 392/Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer Dodge Challenger/Charger/Durango Hellcat).

Please email [email protected] or [email protected]

500 deposit!! No financing required!!
Sponsored

its_overson

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon
I spoke with 3 dealerships looking to order a 2024 Rubicon. 1st dealership I went to in person and they literally laughed at me when I asked what % below invoice they were doing. They said “you’ll be lucky to get MSRP”. 2nd dealership I tried via email (too far away to visit in person). I thought we were making progress. I confirm the build and asked how they wanted me to pay the deposit. Two days later and still no response.

Today I saw this post and figured I’d give Koons a shot. A hand full of emails later and the deal is done. 8% under invoice as advertised. Only bad part is the $899 processing fee but I worked at a dealership back in the day so as much as I hate it, I get it
 Thank you for the easy process and respecting my time.

I am in no way affiliated with Koons. Just sharing my experience in case others are wondering “what’s the catch”.

cafecito820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Hey all!

From now until the close of business Monday 5/29, all vehicles will be 7% (8% w/affiliate) on factory orders (excluding Wrangler 392/Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer Dodge Challenger/Charger/Durango Hellcat).

Please email [email protected] or [email protected]

500 deposit!! No financing required!!
I assume the TRX falls into the exclusion category as well?

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
I assume the TRX falls into the exclusion category as well?
Ram closed ordering for the TRX back in Feb for the 2023 model. But yes, the TRX would fall in the excluded category.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Please note, this extra 1% is only good until the close of business tomorrow 5/29. So get the orders in now and take advantage of this offer while you can!

JPXR

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 JLUW XR 2.0T, ‘23 JLU 4xe Sahara
Occupation
IT
I spoke with 3 dealerships looking to order a 2024 Rubicon. 1st dealership I went to in person and they literally laughed at me when I asked what % below invoice they were doing. They said “you’ll be lucky to get MSRP”. 2nd dealership I tried via email (too far away to visit in person). I thought we were making progress. I confirm the build and asked how they wanted me to pay the deposit. Two days later and still no response.

Today I saw this post and figured I’d give Koons a shot. A hand full of emails later and the deal is done. 8% under invoice as advertised. Only bad part is the $899 processing fee but I worked at a dealership back in the day so as much as I hate it, I get it
 Thank you for the easy process and respecting my time.

I am in no way affiliated with Koons. Just sharing my experience in case others are wondering “what’s the catch”.
I hope you go back to the first dealer and tell them how out of touch they are. Also email the second dealer that they are way to slow to earn your business.

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Just a reminder. This promo is only good until the close of business today. Get your orders in while you still can!

its_overson

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon
I hope you go back to the first dealer and tell them how out of touch they are. Also email the second dealer that they are way to slow to earn your business.
That was 100% my plan... But I actually forgot until I read your post. Thanks for the reminder!
Sponsored