First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Koons Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram is proud to announce the Group Buy Program for the new 2018 JL's!

Currently all JL's will be 5% under invoice!

WE CANNOT SELL TO CUSTOMERS IN MA OR CA DUE TO STRICT TITLE/REGISTRATION/TAX POLICIES THOSE STATES HAVE.

If you follow the thread on other forums you know that I do not play games or tricks on the numbers. It's the real deal.

ONLY Contact me, Craig Benner (Internet Manager) at [email protected] (preferred method) or TEXT ONLY at 570-556-0451 for questions, concerns or to simply let me know exact Jeep you are looking to order.

Price INCLUDES freight and excludes your state's taxes, tags and $699 processing.

UPDATE: Group Buy DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS SUCH AS, AAA, TRUECAR OR ANY OTHER DISCOUNTS THAT ARE NOT REBATE RELATED.

WE WILL NOT REIMBURSE FOR FLIGHTS OR ANY OTHER MODE OF TRANSPORTATION TO GET TO THE DEALERSHIP. WE WILL GLADLY PICK YOU UP FROM THE LOCAL AIRPORTS (DULLES AND REAGAN NATIONAL ONLY), BUT ONLY DURING THE WEEK DAYS AS THE WEEKENDS ARE TOO BUSY.

WE ALSO DO NOT SHIP VEHICLES. IF YOU WANT THE VEHICLE SHIPPED, THAT IS SOMETHING THAT YOU WOULD HAVE TO HANDLE AS WE DO NOT SHIP VEHICLES.

I understand that Koons is not always the closest dealership. I also understand that it's easy for me to provide the invoice and pricing for people to take to their local dealerships in hopes that they will come close to the price the Group Buy offers.

Koons is more than just a price, it's an experience. I do my best to make sure we have the best price and that the customer service is exceptional. I promise you, even though your local dealership may be closer in distance.... You'll spend more time and effort with them than you will making the trip to see my smiling face. I make this process quick, easy and painless. So it is 100% worth the trip not only to collect this deal, but also for the experience.

Side Note: I can do the Group Program on other vehicles as well, so you are more then welcome to inquire about others as well.
Sponsored

Last edited:

BrooklynJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Cherokee Trailhawk
Well this might put me back in the game then. Great news, definitely be in touch Craig. Thank you.

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
Whatever hopes I had of buying early vanished with the $5k in repairs I've had to do to my LJ over the last 4 weeks. How long do you expect to be offering this deal? Amtrak from Indy to DC sounds like a nice way to spend a day.

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
Koons Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram is proud to announce the Group Buy Program for the new 2018 JL's!

WE CANNOT SELL TO CUSTOMERS IN MA OR CA DUE TO STRICT TITLE/REGISTRATION/TAX POLICIES THOSE STATES HAVE.

If you follow the thread on other forums you know that I do not play games or tricks on the numbers. It's the real deal.

ONLY Contact me, Craig Benner (Internet Manager) at [email protected] or text at 570-556-0451 for questions, concerns or to simply let me know exact Jeep you are looking to order.

Price INCLUDES freight and excludes your state's taxes, tags and $599 processing.

UPDATE: Group Buy DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS SUCH AS, AAA, TRUECAR OR ANY OTHER DISCOUNTS THAT ARE NOT REBATE RELATED.

WE WILL NOT REIMBURSE FOR FLIGHTS OR ANY OTHER MODE OF TRANSPORTATION TO GET TO THE DEALERSHIP. WE WILL GLADLY PICK YOU UP FROM THE LOCAL AIRPORTS (DULLES AND REAGAN NATIONAL ONLY)

WE ALSO DO NOT SHIP VEHICLES. IF YOU WANT THE VEHICLE SHIPPED, THAT IS SOMETHING THAT YOU WOULD HAVE TO HANDLE AS WE DO NOT SHIP VEHICLES.

I understand that Koons is not always the closest dealership. I also understand that it's easy for me to provide the invoice and pricing for people to take to their local dealerships in hopes that they will come close to the price the Group Buy offers.

Koons is more than just a price, it's an experience. I do my best to make sure we have the best price and that the customer service is exceptional. I promise you, even though your local dealership may be closer in distance.... You'll spend more time and effort with them than you will making the trip to see my smiling face. I make this process quick, easy and painless. So it is 100% worth the trip not only to collect this deal, but also for the experience.

Side Note: I can do the Group Program on other vehicles as well, so you are more then welcome to inquire about others as well.
Sent you an email yesterday Craig. No biggy. I know you're slammed. Just FYI. Tod in Arkansas

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Whatever hopes I had of buying early vanished with the $5k in repairs I've had to do to my LJ over the last 4 weeks. How long do you expect to be offering this deal? Amtrak from Indy to DC sounds like a nice way to spend a day.
I will be doing this Program as long as the GM allows me. This Program has been going strong on Jeep Garage/Wrangler Forum for over 3 years now.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
Tod,

I did not receive an email from you. make sure you sent it to [email protected].

Thanks
Tod,

I did not receive an email from you. make sure you sent it to [email protected].

Thanks
That would explain it. I sent it to cbeener@gmail. I got that addy from a post from 2016 on a Grand Cherokee site. I forwarded it to Erica as well in case you didn't get it. She said you were off yesterday. I'll forward the same email to the correct addy. Thanks!

KirkG

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon!
Thank You Craig, I talked to you a few days ago looking forward to buying out JLUR from you

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
Well done . we need more stnadup dealers like you! bummer that I am in CA.

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
I am not sure I am understanding what you mean. You can order at any time, just make sure you are ordering with me to get the Group Discount.

Sponsored

snelldogg

First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GC Sahara ETA 2/3
Craig, can you please explain the $599 processing fee? Is that on top of destination charges? Is that an industry standard?

thanks!

Tod,

Thanks

ONLY Contact me, Craig Benner (Internet Manager) at [email protected] or text at 570-556-0451 for questions, concerns or to simply let me know exact Jeep you are looking to order.

Price INCLUDES freight and excludes your state's taxes, tags and $599 processing.

WE WILL NOT REIMBURSE FOR FLIGHTS OR ANY OTHER MODE OF TRANSPORTATION TO GET TO THE DEALERSHIP. WE WILL GLADLY PICK YOU UP FROM THE LOCAL AIRPORTS (DULLES AND REAGAN NATIONAL ONLY)

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Craig, can you please explain the $599 processing fee? Is that on top of destination charges? Is that an industry standard?

thanks!
The 599 processing is a standard dealership fee. Every dealership has one. And for the Group Buy Program, the destination is already included.

"Price INCLUDES freight and excludes your state's taxes, tags and $599 processing."

sjl136

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Willys 2dr, ‘90 YJ, '22 4Runner
Ouch! No MA residents? I was looking forward to buying from Koon’s.
Sponsored