First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Please anyone who is looking for the 5% under invoice deal through Koons to ONLY CONTACT ME!!! DO NOT CONTACT ANYONE ELSE AT THE DEALERSHIP BEFORE CONTACTING ME!! I am the only who runs the program. If you contact anyone else other then myself through the dealership, you will not get the 5%.

Thanks,

Craig
Sponsored

Saejin

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR - Firecracker Red
Welcome to Koons. The first rule of Koons is: you do not talk to anyone but Craig. The second rule of Koons is: you DO NOT talk to anyone but Craig! Third rule of Koons: if a Jeep “stops!”, goes into limp mode, or dies on your way home, the new Jeep high is over. Fourth rule: only 35" wheels or larger. Fifth rule: one Wrangler at a time, unless you have a significant other then you can buy a second one. Sixth rule: the Jeeps should be naked. No top, no doors, no mirrors. Seventh rule: Jeeps will go on as long as they have to. And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first time at Koons, you have to talk to CRAIG!

Hope this helps Craig.

ember_season

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I made this spreadsheet anyone can use to figure out the Koons price easily. Just put an X in for the options you want, your state tax rate, a trade and pay off if you have one.
Yes thank you very much

Sponsored

Farmdawg

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
I just picked up my Jeep at Craig from Koons. The Jeep arrived exactly as I ordered it and for the exact price that we agreed to 5 months prior (I ordered a 2 door). Throughout the process, Craig answered all my emails for info very quickly. When I came to pick up the Jeep, he answered all my questions and took his time on a busy Saturday to show me all features. Overall it was a great buying experience and I would definitely buy from Craig again!

clymber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Wrangler TJ, 2018 JLU (RIP), and 2018 JLU #2
Just a quick note to say I also picked up my Sahara JLU from Craig a couple of weeks ago. Took the train / metro in, and Koons was about 2-3 minutes walk from the Metro stop.

Craig emailed me the evening before my car arrived, and managed to get it all cleaned up and ready that afternoon. It was in perfect condition when I picked it up with only 3 miles on it.

The price was exactly as quoted when I ordered the vehicle, with no "hidden" dealer upcharges or fees, and no "high pressure" sales tactics on the add-ons such as the warranty.

So, overall, a very easy and painless buying experience, and I would definitely buy from Craig again.

aml

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue JLUR
So, overall, a very easy and painless buying experience, and I would definitely buy from Craig again.
From the looks of your avatar, it looks like you will be. That’s awful. Sorry to see that. Tree?

JeepBuilt76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Hey just echoing comments above. I ordered my two door rubicon in early January and Craig got mePricing, answered all My questions, responded to my regular status requests quickly and then finally and most importantly handed over my new Jeep this past Saturday evening. He got me a fair trade offer and even with some last minute scheduling difficulties (I drove 600 miles to swap my old Jeep for the new one) he did everything possible to make time and arrange for a smooth transaction. The business office was backed up but he made sure to stay with me and keep things positive until all the papers were signed and I could drive away with my new Jeep. Craig obviously knows Jeeps and Wranglers and this was refreshing - this was my 9th Wrangler and I know how frustrating it is to be buying from someone who does not know anything about the Wranglers they are selling. All around a great transaction and a great Jeep and definitely a great price. Thanks!

INTENSEcretAgent

First Name
Intense
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Clubs

Another echo for Craig and Koons services and delivery.

I am probably more security oriented than most here being in that industry, so I was very skeptical of a "too good to be true" deal when local dealers will only offer $500 of MSRP. The whole "mail order" a vehicle, making a deposit, and just waiting sent red flags off all over the place.

After I received my initial quote and before I made my deposit I did various checks to 1. Insure Koons was legit and 2. Craig was not spoofing off of Koons. Needless to say this was calls to the BBB, cold calling dealership, verifying employees and managers spoken with along with other offline industry and licencing verifications. All were successful and after all was said and done, Craig was patient with my verification and never pressured the sale.

For those who follow the "if its too good, its probably a scam" philosophy like I do. Do you own diligence but know other out there do too.

Craig and Koons have another sale and satisfied customer. If and when I buy another he will be definitely worth the 600 mile trip from NC.
Thanks Craig for all you did. I would also praise Rob in finance. He was practical and worked to get me the best options.

My last comment would be on delivery. Craig was very respectful to delivery "standard" time frames and would never quote me anything other in case something went wrong. That being said my build was probably faster than most I have seen on the forms and even ahead of quoted. (of course to Craigs point, all deliveries vary) ;]

Thank you again for my great Wrangler! I have been enjoying it every day since (except for not having mirrors with no doors) (I cannot believe I have to go buy some mirrors...) lol

Sponsored

StevieBuns

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n Rubicon Unlimited
Finally took delivery of my Punk’n JLUR! I say finally but today makes exactly ONE month since I put the order in with Craig!

I’m fortunate not only for the expediency with which Jeep built my Jeep but also with the courtesy and professionalism with which I was treated by Craig she Koons.

If you’ve read this far into the thread then nothing I have to say is going to surprise you but it bears repeating.

This was the most painless and stress free car buying experience I’ve ever had. No one and I mean NO ONE would come close to matching the deal Craig was able to provide me. It’s as simple as he says - send him the build you want, he’ll come back with your quote and that’s that. No negotiating, no haggling, nothing. If you’re serious about getting the Jeep then all you need to do is pay your deposit and sit tight because it’s on the way!

I need to mention Alan in finance (who is a dead ringer for Jeff Goldblum) as well. He was pleasant and charming and has a high tech desk where tou digitally sign paperwork and go over financing options and maintenance packages.

Overall it was an incredible experience. My wife and I made a day out of it, we come from Long Island, NY. Woke up at 3:30AM to catch a 4:00AM train to Penn Station and then a 6:02 Amtrak Acela train to DC.

From DC we took public transportation, the Red metro line to the Silver line which took us literally a couple hundred feet to the dealerships door. We could have easily taken an Uber but working in NYC were more than comfortable with public transportation.

If you go to my wife’s Instagram page she has a story of our adventure so far today. Which is still ongoing, we have 164 miles on the rig and we’re about 2and a half hours from home. She’s Adina.Getting.Healthy on the ‘gram as they say.

Here’s a picture of her (pronoun both for my wife and the new rig :))

[GALLERY=media, 64]57882871-86A5-4BB4-B19F-9E9E261961C3 by StevieBuns posted Jul 21, 2018 at 5:52 PM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 63]6974C3F2-73F7-44F8-94DE-93E410B5890E by StevieBuns posted Jul 21, 2018 at 5:52 PM[/GALLERY]

Also check out our first mod!!

She’s getting a lift and 37s next week!

The Jeep...not my wife...

Branman

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 VW Tiguan
Does anyone know if Koons will still honor the 5% below invoice if leasing the jeep? I’m sorry if this has been asked already. Thank you!

JL_Joey

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR Firecracker Red (Ordered)
I just wanted to share my positive experience with Koons of Tysons Corner and Craig Benner.

I ordered a 2.0 JLUR back in late February. I was given a price upfront, and explained the process very clearly. I waited patiently (maybe less patient than some, but definitely more patient than most) from then till this past Monday 8/6 to receive the Jeep. As everyone knows there have been delays and mishaps with the 2.0 production, but none of that was at the dealer level and Craig kept me informed at all times. The communication between us was always clear and informative and I appreciated that throughout. I heard from Craig last Friday that my Jeep was at the dealer and he gave me his entire months schedule to choose from to come pick her up. I scrambled to get my financing ironed out and committed to picking it up early afternoon Monday. I had some bank related delays and Craig still accommodated me mid afternoon. The pickup process was easy and smooth. Craig sat and chatted with me, then showed me around the Jeep - offering to go over anything and everything I wanted. I met briefly (and I do mean briefly) with the finance guy, which only consisted of me digitally signing (cool digital desk tech) all of my documents and him handing them over to me on a USB drive. I received no pressure or even mention of warranties, paint protections, or any additional add-ons. The price was exactly as quoted back in Feb + my title/taxes. I have 200 miles on her after a few days and everything has been good so far. I would not hesitate to return to Koons and Craig in the future or to refer anyone over to them.

aml

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue JLUR
8A2C9E2A-1639-4030-86E4-4322854EB72C.jpeg
Thanks to Craig and Koons today for a very easy transaction. Although there was a price change from Jeep after I placed my order, Craig didn’t even bring up the fact that the sticker price was now higher. Craig even played along with me in surprising my kids who had no idea we were picking up a Jeep today. Thank you sir!
Sponsored