Koons Group Buy Program for 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL -- 5% under invoice

Matthew/E36

First Name
Classified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Thousand and Eighteen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Yep, like paying sales tax on used private party sales. The original owner already paid sales tax on the full amount when new why do we have to pay sales tax again?
How about Missouri, where I buy the same new JLU as others, but deduct my ~$20k trade off of it and pay tax on the difference? LOL every state is different. We actually get 30 days to sell a trade and deduct from the other new/used vehicle purchase.

Then again, we pay personal property tax based on the value of our vehicle every year.

If it wasn't that, they would just use another method (gas, real estate tax, more expensive beer or whatever).

Matthew/E36

First Name
Classified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Thousand and Eighteen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
I thought invoice price was the price the dealer pay for the vehicle. But I guess it can't be because they're selling for less than that. So it looks like invoice is just another arbitrary price just like MSRP.
To some extent yes...just like some dealers wanted to claim MSRP as "the price". They want you to believe they don't make money at invoice price.

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler

Sponsored

RedRubi98

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I took delivery of my Jeep from Craig last monday, I feel the need to let everyone who is thinking of ordering a new JL know that they should order with Craig. From the start of the process he made everything wonderful. I would make the drive again from nyc to buy from him again. The finance guy was kind of annoying but find me a dealership that doesnt have them. Thanks again Craig!!!

Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 11.32.08 AM.png

JaytheJeepGuy

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘98 Jeep Cherokee (sold), ‘98 TJ (RIP), ‘07 JK (sold), ‘15 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I just took delivery of my JLU Sahara from @Koons_of_Tysons_Corner last night. Everything went exactly as Craig and I discussed over email and there were no surprises. Craig and the team were great to work with. I would highly recommend them if you're in the market for an excellent 5% under invoice deal.

nascosta

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
Sounds like a terrific experience buying from you guys. Wish California had a dealer similar to yours.

Sponsored

Raziel66

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Altitude
@Koons_of_Tysons_Corner Hi, is it too late to get onboard with this? I'm in the area and have been considering placing a factory order for an orange rubicon

Quixote

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
@Koons_of_Tysons_Corner Hi, is it too late to get onboard with this? I'm in the area and have been considering placing a factory order for an orange rubicon
As far as I know, this is still available. You may have to wait a few days for Craig to respond though, he's off of work until Tuesday (having a lengthy bachelor party.) He's good enough at communicating throughout the process that he sends his schedule out for the next few weeks when you're trying to plan a visit to the dealership to either order or pick up. Maybe one of his co-workers is covering for him on vacation and you'll hear something official, but if you don't I wouldn't worry and would just wait until Tuesday and call him yourself.

Raziel66

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Altitude
Awesome, thank you! I'll definitely wait until he gets back. I've been talking to the other dealerships in the area and they're trying to just push me into buying something off the lot so if I can just go through Koons and get what I want that's even better!

treeak

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL, 2015 Tundra Crewmax
I picked up my new Wrangler JL Rubicon from Craig at Koons this past Sunday April 15, 2018 (ordered 3/12/18) so thought I would give a quick review. This definitely was one of the easiest and quickest vehicle purchases I have ever completed. There were no surprises as everything agreed to during the order process was honored by Craig and absolutely no hidden charges appeared. After I ordered with Craig, which was super easy, he was very prompt and patient in responding to my emails and phone calls. Additionally, he provided a realistic trade in quote that was inline with expectations. Even though I got the full 5% below invoice I was also able to use the FCA affiliate discount I received through my company for an additional $250 discount. So, I would definitely recommend Craig if you are ordering a new Jeep, I don't think you could do any better.
Sponsored