First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Bright White JLUR
Occupation
Corporate Recruiter
I made this spreadsheet anyone can use to figure out the Koons price easily. Just put an X in for the options you want, your state tax rate, a trade and pay off if you have one.

Attachments

MOKE

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 F-150, 2018 JLU
Occupation
Business Development
Amazing worksheet. I had something similar but not as detailed.... Well done and thanks for sharing.

sfadchi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Bright White JLUR
Occupation
Corporate Recruiter
Amazing worksheet. I had something similar but not as detailed.... Well done and thanks for sharing.
Thanks! I got tired of adding and taking away options for my build! This sure makes it easier.

Sponsored

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
I just picked up my new Wrangler JL from Craig at Koons yesterday so thought I would give a quick review. This will be a little short as honestly this was absolutely the easiest vehicle purchase experience I have ever done. There were no surprises as everything agreed to during the order process was honored by Craig and absolutely no hidden charges appeared. After I ordered with Craig, which was super easy, he was very prompt and patient in responding to my emails and phone calls. Even though i got the full 5% below invoice I was also able to use the FCA affiliate discount I received through Tread Lightly membership for an additional $250 discount. In addition to this I was able to cash in my golden ticket bonus cash and receive another $500 off of the price. Needless to say I was one happy camper when I left Koons! Oh, and I almost forgot, Craig gave me a full tank of gas, who does that anymore, I can't remember the last time I got that with a new vehicle. May not be important to some but I think it was a nice touch. So, I would definitely recommend Craig if you are ordering a new Jeep, I don't think you could do any better.
I 100% agree about the gas. It doesn't cost the dealership much but it would such a nice touch. You just spent $50k on a vehicle and the first thing you always need to do is go get gas!

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
I just picked up my new Wrangler JL from Craig at Koons yesterday so thought I would give a quick review. This will be a little short as honestly this was absolutely the easiest vehicle purchase experience I have ever done. There were no surprises as everything agreed to during the order process was honored by Craig and absolutely no hidden charges appeared. After I ordered with Craig, which was super easy, he was very prompt and patient in responding to my emails and phone calls. Even though i got the full 5% below invoice I was also able to use the FCA affiliate discount I received through Tread Lightly membership for an additional $250 discount. In addition to this I was able to cash in my golden ticket bonus cash and receive another $500 off of the price. Needless to say I was one happy camper when I left Koons! Oh, and I almost forgot, Craig gave me a full tank of gas, who does that anymore, I can't remember the last time I got that with a new vehicle. May not be important to some but I think it was a nice touch. So, I would definitely recommend Craig if you are ordering a new Jeep, I don't think you could do any better.
Congratulations on your Jeep! Though I went with another dealer, all my dealings with Craig were so easy. I would agree wholeheartedly that he is good guy. Honesty and reliability go a long way :)

Last edited:

jeffrey4x4

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson FLSTC
That's great to hear! I was just told by a local dealer that there would be bait and switch involved on any 5% deal.

jeffrey4x4

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson FLSTC
That depends, I have my current 2014 JKUR X for sale and if it sells, I will fly up. Tickets right now are $189 one way.

If it doesn't sell, I will trade it locally or at Koon's when I drive it up.

Driving the JLUR down to Florida the back roads through the mountains, Blue Ridge Parkway and Cherokee Mountains as they are outstanding and a lot of little trails off to sites. Should take about 5 days.

That is my plan so far.
That is a good plan!

Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
That's great to hear! I was just told by a local dealer that there would be bait and switch involved on any 5% deal.
Well, it benefits the local dealer to peddle that line. So far, the shady dealers have been left behind for more favorable deals :)

pickles61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL - Firecracker Red
Most definitely not, in fact I expected 2.94% for 60 months and ended up leaving with my loan at 2.49% for 60 months.
That was the best rate they could do for the loan? I’m waiting for mine to arrive st Koons and was wondering what their rates are. I have a low rate from a credit union which I will probably go with. Thank you for the information

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
That was the best rate they could do for the loan? I’m waiting for mine to arrive st Koons and was wondering what their rates are. I have a low rate from a credit union which I will probably go with. Thank you for the information
Which credit union?
Sponsored