Knock in rear with Dana 44

Octocycler

First Name
Scot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
So the axle that was promised some time ago keeps getting delayed and I'm now at the one month mark without a repair. Jeepcares hasn't checked in for some time now.
Sponsored

Valkyrie

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport 2 Door
So the axle that was promised some time ago keeps getting delayed and I'm now at the one month mark without a repair. Jeepcares hasn't checked in for some time now.
Iā€™m at the 2 month mark and same situation. I canā€™t drive my Jeep and I have no loaner. This is the biggest crock of bullshit I have ever went through. My 2 divorces were vacations compared to this mess.

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Hi @Octocycler and @Valkyrie-

Please send us a PM with your case number if you would like me to look into your case for an update.

Darlene
Jeep Cares

Sponsored

Valkyrie

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You guys better answer the phone when Jeep Cares calls, because if not they will close your case. They called me once and I happened to be at work in a meeting and didnā€™t answer. Hell, I didnā€™t even realize it was Jeep calling. Anyways, I learned today that since I didnā€™t answer the phone call, that they closed my case. Iā€™m beyond effing pissed about it. Here is their response...

Hi Tony,

Thank you for following up with our team in private messages. I can see that Case 76407XXX was closed on June 30th because the case manager attempted to call you but did not receive a response. Your case manager called 903 900 XXXX and left a voicemail. Did you receive the voicemail and is that the best number to reach you?

Darlene
Jeep Cares

IronScott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 1992 Jeep YJ, 2002 Chevy Silverado
You guys better answer the phone when Jeep Cares calls, because if not they will close your case. They called me once and I happened to be at work in a meeting and didnā€™t answer. Hell, I didnā€™t even realize it was Jeep calling. Anyways, I learned today that since I didnā€™t answer the phone call, that they closed my case. Iā€™m beyond effing pissed about it. Here is their response...

Hi Tony,

Thank you for following up with our team in private messages. I can see that Case 76407XXX was closed on June 30th because the case manager attempted to call you but did not receive a response. Your case manager called 903 900 XXXX and left a voicemail. Did you receive the voicemail and is that the best number to reach you?

Darlene
Jeep Cares
Wow. What a shit sandwich. That is unreal bad.

Valkyrie

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow. What a shit sandwich. That is unreal bad.
Yeah, Iā€™m so freakin done with this busted Jeep and @JeepCares. This was my reply...

Today at 12:18 PM
Yes, that is the best #. They did call and I returned their call on 2 separate occasions and left a vm, because no one answered. This is beyond ridiculous. Iā€™ve made 2 payments on a Jeep and about to make a 3rd and I canā€™t even drive it. No loaner and no repair. I pay for this damn thing and itā€™s of no use.

Pressuregarage

First Name
Kaimana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Operating Engineer Local 3
Yeah, Iā€™m so freakin done with this busted Jeep and @JeepCares. This was my reply...

Today at 12:18 PM
Yes, that is the best #. They did call and I returned their call on 2 separate occasions and left a vm, because no one answered. This is beyond ridiculous. Iā€™ve made 2 payments on a Jeep and about to make a 3rd and I canā€™t even drive it. No loaner and no repair. I pay for this damn thing and itā€™s of no use.
Imma say youā€™ve had the WORST experience out of all of us BY FAR.
I would just call ā€œLemonā€ if I was in your shoes. Or say fuck it and throw some UD60ā€™s on the bitch and never look back.
I Honestly feel very bad you had to go through all this.

NTX Black Moab

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab (Black on Black)
Vehicle Showcase
Rather than replacing it with yet another faulty axle, I would love a cash out option to go get our own upgrade elsewhere. I'm looking to replace my front end and am unsure what to do with the rear. I'd really prefer to replace with a Dynatec and just call it done.

Sponsored

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase

Hi Tony,

Darlene
Jeep Cares
What is the lemon law in your state? I know in a few states that if a vehicle goes back for a certain number of visits for the same issue OR is in the shop for a single issue more than x days, the lemon law kicks in.

Really feel bad for you having to deal with this. It certainly does not paint the Jeep brand in a good light nor does it speak well of their ability to analyze, determine, and mitigate the root cause of an issue.

NTX Black Moab

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab (Black on Black)
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know numbers affected? Versus the broader number of Wranglers out there? How many vehicles with LSD are there? How many Wranglers total have been made. This isn't likely to affect newer (less than 10k miles) Wranglers, but as time goes on, the number affected will only continue to rise. At what point will this become a real recall and not a matter that is handled in a haphazard fashion?

I know they are also dealing with the recall on manual transmission JL/JLU's and that is probably not helping matters any.

Valkyrie

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Imma say youā€™ve had the WORST experience out of all of us BY FAR.
I would just call ā€œLemonā€ if I was in your shoes. Or say fuck it and throw some UD60ā€™s on the bitch and never look back.
I Honestly feel very bad you had to go through all this.
Iā€™m not sure how the Lemon Law works here in Texas either. Iā€™m just going to have some DynaTrac Pro Rock axles with ARB AirLockers with 4.88ā€™s and Adams Driveshafts put in it and call it a hard lesson. I learned the hard way that Jeep isnā€™t going to fix these busted ass LSD axles. Iā€™ll be happy to have my Jeep fixed, but Jeep has left me bitter about all of it.

Valkyrie

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rather than replacing it with yet another faulty axle, I would love a cash out option to go get our own upgrade elsewhere. I'm looking to replace my front end and am unsure what to do with the rear. I'd really prefer to replace with a Dynatec and just call it done.
Hell, I so wish they would step up to the plate and offer some assistance.

Valkyrie

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What is the lemon law in your state? I know in a few states that if a vehicle goes back for a certain number of visits for the same issue OR is in the shop for a single issue more than x days, the lemon law kicks in.

Really feel bad for you having to deal with this. It certainly does not paint the Jeep brand in a good light nor does it speak well of their ability to analyze, determine, and mitigate the root cause of an issue.
Iā€™m not sure what the Lemon Law in Texas is, but Iā€™m going to get it fixed. Iā€™m just going to have some DynaTrac Pro Rock axles with ARB AirLockers with 4.88ā€™s and Adams Driveshafts put in it and call it a hard lesson.
Sponsored