• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California KMC machete 229 beadlocks set of 5 socal

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Set of five KMC beadlocks 3.5 BS rock rings are powder coated orange. A few scratches on the rings nothing serious. Possibly sell tires as well for right price, ridge grappler 38x12.5x17 5k miles. Or trade for set of wheel and/or tires 35” min. Located in Lancaster 93536 willing to drive for the right deal. Asking 1600 for all five of the wheels.

Jeep Wrangler JL KMC machete 229 beadlocks set of 5 socal 3521C4AB-9099-4927-AE7C-156817790B6C
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
bump, includes black splined wheel lugs. Wheels are $500+ new save some coin buying used.

kledzik44

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2 Door
Not sure what you’re looking for in a trade but I’d be willing to trade my Venomrex VR501s with 37” KM3s mounted plus cash if you’re interested

Sponsored

OP
OP

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Not sure what you’re looking for in a trade but I’d be willing to trade my Venomrex VR501s with 37” KM3s mounted plus cash if you’re interested
Sorry not a fan of that wheel. Thanks for the offer though!

Z06Guy

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR
Occupation
V.P. of Sales
Willing to ship?

Z06Guy

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR
Occupation
V.P. of Sales
Is it possible to palletize?

mah1688

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport
my zip code is 77090, could you give me an a total including tires and shipping please
Sponsored