Sponsored

KIWI Master 9" JL LED LIghts

tonythehomie

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Sport S (manual / 2 door / firecracker red)
Haven't had a chance to aim/adjust mine just yet currently getting flashed by nearly every car I pass... , to the point where I don't even want to drive it at night...
Fwiw they aren’t difficult to adjust. You may want to just do it
Sponsored

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
Here is the low beam and highbeam shots with my new Kiwi 9 inch LED headlights.

F7BFF849-C555-4326-B2B2-094B22770DDA.jpeg
EEFBBEDE-5021-4884-9A38-744BB7F3ACDD.jpeg
7CBD32A4-82F4-4050-BBEC-202349B3E40A.jpeg
D5A38A79-192F-4DA3-9D72-03CCBEF9C21B.jpeg

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Question for you guys, any snow build up problem? I've never had LEDs, but only read about this issue so I was curious. This really wouldn't bother me, but my daughter drives my Jeep and I wouldn't want her to have any problems. Thanks:like:

Alex12213

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Wrangler

Sponsored

Alex12213

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Wrangler
Just installed these version 1 on my manual JL. How do I get just the halos to be on. When I put the ebrake down the top and bottom leds are on.
Thanks

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Just installed these version 1 on my manual JL. How do I get just the halos to be on. When I put the ebrake down the top and bottom leds are on.
Thanks
Just splice it into a 12v source. Fuse tap, ignition, aux switches or fender DRL.

Sponsored

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Hey guys! First time poster, long timer lurker and all that jazz. Thanks for all the solid info on this thread. Went ahead and installed these on my ride this past week. The obscene heat in October was worse than the install itself.

Snapchat-1568920256.jpg
What is your opinion on the cutoff with the round variant. Are you getting flashed a lot when driving. Did you have to adjust your's at all. I Have the same variant and just wondering what others think of it. The cross variant seems to throw way better light pattern than the round variant based on the pictures I have seen.

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
What is your opinion on the cutoff with the round variant. Are you getting flashed a lot when driving. Did you have to adjust your's at all. I Have the same variant and just wondering what others think of it. The cross variant seems to throw way better light pattern than the round variant based on the pictures I have seen.
I have the same lights, only been flashed once in over 3 weeks or so since I put them on. I think it was more from my fog lights that I swapped out to LED though.

jeditdedn

First Name
Den
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
I'm happy with the cutoff. I'm also not super picky about things like that though. I do notice the light pattern if it's hitting something's ng close, but it's fine for my tastes. I haven't been flashed at all yet. I also have a base model with no lift, so I'm not too high up. I didn't have to adjust at all. I got them on the first try I think. I tightened them until I felt real tension from the springs and stopped.
Sponsored