Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Ok. Now I have to try. Give me a minute to wrap my fob in aluminum foil.I don't have my JL yet, so I don't have a fob to test, but I did try some quick tests on my cell phone and found the following. I didn't test every combination.
- The cell phone signal is blocked if you put the cell phone on a stainless steel tray and covering it with a stainless steel bowl.
- If you wrap the cell phone in aluminum foil:
- the cell phone signal is blocked
- the bluetooth signal is block
- the wifi signal is blocked even though the wifi access point antenna was less than 2 ft away