Sponsored

KC off road lights vs. Baja Designs.

J.Ralston

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited.
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Law Enforcement, Self Defense/Firearms Trainer, Professional Musician, Off Road Enthusiast.
(THREAD EDITED BY ME)

I forgot that I had made this post right before ordering, and then buying my 2021 JL Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, after it came in.

I ended up going with KC Hilites. The company and their customer service have been fantastic to deal with. Very fast responses when emailing them. And they took the time to help me get what will be the best set up for the several needs that I will have with the Jeep.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Windshieldfarmer

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2020 JlU on order
I have a Baja designs LED set up on my dirt bike...it’s been flawless during the past three years. I am sure it gets far more shaking and vibration compared to anything on my Jeep. When I needed off-road lights for the Jeep I immediately went with Baja Designs...and all is good so far...

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
If you want the brightest 50” light bar and money isn’t a concern, this one is new abd looks amazing.
https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/Jeep-JL-JT-Roof-Bar-Kits.asp
I’ve got just a pair of the Baja Designs squadron pro’s and can’t imagine needing any more than that unless I were trying to light a football field.
Sponsored