Sponsored

KC HiLites - Pictures / Videos Post Here!

OP
OP
Jeep Generation

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A
OP
OP
Jeep Generation

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL KC HiLites - Pictures / Videos Post Here! AE47F220-66BE-44F9-A581-0E2BBF20CE21.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL KC HiLites - Pictures / Videos Post Here! IMG_8997.JPG

Hayseed_JLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2015 JKU
Installed a KC Hilites 10" LED light bar KC-331 on my new RockHard front bumper.
Does anyone know if these have a top up mounting requirement? The light does not have any markings other than a silver decal with CE stamped into the sticker.
Pics or it did not happen...

cchambers74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL
Vehicle Showcase
Hope everybody had a great Christmas, quick question and excuse me if this has been asked and answered already, I want to switch out the factory halogen fogs with KC gravity ambers, I know with the factory led fogs, it seems like a dealer flash, tazer etc seems to be the answer to get the leds to function properly, is that the case with the KC product as well? I have a Superchips but I don't think it has the option to switch the fogs specifically to LED for some reason. If they flicker my OCD will be in overdrive, any suggestions or answers would be greatly appreciated. Stay safe everybody this year is almost over thank god..

Hayseed_JLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2015 JKU
Have the Hard Rock bumper and looking to mount a couple lights to the tabs. This will be for more up close and wide trail use. Want the round but on top they look big (@ 6") and to big to hang from the tabs.

So, looking at the10" flex array or the 10" C-Series bar - and hanging upside down from the tabs. Would have to change out the gold rings on the flex ones to black.

Pricing is very different. What are the real world differences for me?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jeep Generation

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Hope everybody had a great Christmas, quick question and excuse me if this has been asked and answered already, I want to switch out the factory halogen fogs with KC gravity ambers, I know with the factory led fogs, it seems like a dealer flash, tazer etc seems to be the answer to get the leds to function properly, is that the case with the KC product as well? I have a Superchips but I don't think it has the option to switch the fogs specifically to LED for some reason. If they flicker my OCD will be in overdrive, any suggestions or answers would be greatly appreciated. Stay safe everybody this year is almost over thank god..

Hi Cody,
Merry Christmas! No programming needed for the KC fogs or headlights. I have both Gravity Headlights and fogs. Just plug in the adaptor between the factor hardness and the KC harness.

OP
OP
Jeep Generation

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Have the Hard Rock bumper and looking to mount a couple lights to the tabs. This will be for more up close and wide trail use. Want the round but on top they look big (@ 6") and to big to hang from the tabs.

So, looking at the10" flex array or the 10" C-Series bar - and hanging upside down from the tabs. Would have to change out the gold rings on the flex ones to black.

Pricing is very different. What are the real world differences for me?
Can you post a picture of the bumper and tabs? The Flex Series is a lot better than the C-Series. Better technology and performs much better. I personally think that the Flex looks better also, but everyone has their own opinion.
If the 6" Pro6 or Slim Light is too big, have you looked at the FlexEra3? It is more of a triangle than a circle. They will be coming out with the FlexEra4 soon hopefully. Some sneak peaks have been released on Instagram. The FlexEra4 might be a good option if you want pods.
If you want the 10" bar, the Flex Array that I have on my Jeep has been discontinued as a new version is coming out. Kind of goes along with the FlexEra series. One unit instead of five individual lights tied together making the array. You can still find the 10" Flex Array on some websites if you want to go that route.

OP
OP
Jeep Generation

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Did a little off-roading last night in Big Bear

2F32EEFE-C5B9-4425-9375-82F70B88E60B.jpeg
72189C5C-EC8B-4CB4-83D1-E01424B7CC50.jpeg
Looking good. I haven't make it up to Big Bear yet since the last bit of snow.

JEEPIDON

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2013 Ram2500
Occupation
Retired - Business Consultant
I kept it simple and installed their "under hood" lighting system.
Works great at night if you install them in the right spots!

Used KC lites for years and never had one issue.

aham23

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Getting ready to install the C-Series RGB rock lights. I’ve got a JLUR with the aux switches. I want to wire them to an aux switch, but it looks like I need to modify the provided harness? It comes pre wired to their switch; blue, red, ground into a toggle and the Red/Black with fuse line for the battery. Which do I run just to the aux wires?

Also wondering if I can tie them into my courtesy lighting like many do with the Cyclones?

Last edited:

Sponsored

mark090852

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wranger Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I installed a KC Hilites Gravity Pro LED 50" light bar on my 2020 JLU yesterday and tested them out last night. Wow, the light output is awesome! I now know it is possible to turn night into day!
Jeep Wrangler JL KC HiLites - Pictures / Videos Post Here! KC Light Bar 1

OP
OP
Jeep Generation

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
I kept it simple and installed their "under hood" lighting system.
Works great at night if you install them in the right spots!

Used KC lites for years and never had one issue.
I recently installed the under hood cyclone kit also. Such a cool mod. Really comes in handy.

OP
OP
Jeep Generation

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
I installed a KC Hilites Gravity Pro LED 50" light bar on my 2020 JLU yesterday and tested them out last night. Wow, the light output is awesome! I now know it is possible to turn night into day!
Jeep Wrangler JL KC HiLites - Pictures / Videos Post Here! KC Light Bar 1
Looks great! Have you tried curving the bar at all? I have mine curved between lights 2/3 and 6/7. Makes a big difference with light spread.

OP
OP
Jeep Generation

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Getting ready to install the C-Series RGB rock lights. I’ve got a JLUR with the aux switches. I want to wire them to an aux switch, but it looks like I need to modify the provided harness? It comes pre wired to their switch; blue, red, ground into a toggle and the Red/Black with fuse line for the battery. Which do I run just to the aux wires?

Also wondering if I can tie them into my courtesy lighting like many do with the Cyclones?
Hey Arron,
I haven't been on the forums for a bit. I been really tied up. I know we were talking on IG about this. Did you still need help? If so, shoot me another DM.

dpike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR 3.6
just finished installing a set of the C Series backup lights on the rear of the gobi roof rack, my wife tested them out at the grocery store and reported everything was working a-ok.

nH38oSr.jpg

K0nOQ4Z.jpg
Sponsored