Sponsored

KC HiLites - Pictures / Videos Post Here!

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT, 1969 Wagoneer
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Lighting Adventures Since 1970
LOL - does this count? 1987 Comanche, photo from 1988.
I had lights up front as well, haven't found the pics yet.
If I was combining at night and something broke, I could light up the front of the combine and work on it without trouble.

bill-1988.jpg
This is a great picture! Love these classic shots. I am going to share with the team. Thank you.

Yawnie'sPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLUR, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
This is a great picture! Love these classic shots. I am going to share with the team. Thank you.
I had some rental ground that was 2 or 3 miles from where I lived. Even the ground close to the homestead was up over hills, or down in low areas and a ways to walk. Instead of running the equipment all the way back, my Comanche went to the equipment and no kidding, more than once we worked replacing sickle sections or un-jamming the corn head at night by the lights on that little truck. You needed great light driving in those fields with waterways, washouts, and so on. Especially that rental ground. It was pretty ragged with placed you could even get a tractor stuck. The lights were not for looks.

Dang, now you made me wish I still had that Comanche, lights and all. (*and all of my hair, too)
Maybe I can find a pic of the bumper mounted lights.

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURXR Tuscadero, 2023 JLURXR Reign
Thanks! I've never seen this rack before. I just looked it up. They have an option to add a light pod bracket. We also have tube clamps that can go on the rack.
Will your tube clamps support a 50” light bar? I think theirs only supports a 40”. I really hope I can make it work, since your product is amazing.

chris_tofu_r

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New: 2023 Rubicon XR Old: 2021 Rubicon 392
Occupation
Army
23C3B06A-B56C-4951-B812-6597BC400A4B.jpeg

Slimlite LEDs on the Mopar cowl brackets 🤘

Sponsored

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
I had some rental ground that was 2 or 3 miles from where I lived. Even the ground close to the homestead was up over hills, or down in low areas and a ways to walk. Instead of running the equipment all the way back, my Comanche went to the equipment and no kidding, more than once we worked replacing sickle sections or un-jamming the corn head at night by the lights on that little truck. You needed great light driving in those fields with waterways, washouts, and so on. Especially that rental ground. It was pretty ragged with placed you could even get a tractor stuck. The lights were not for looks.

Dang, now you made me wish I still had that Comanche, lights and all. (*and all of my hair, too)
Maybe I can find a pic of the bumper mounted lights.
That is so cool to hear. Appreciate stories like that. Thank you.

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Will your tube clamps support a 50” light bar? I think theirs only supports a 40”. I really hope I can make it work, since your product is amazing.
Thank you! If you wanted the Pro6 bar, I would recommend welding some tabs on that tube bar. The tube clamps are more for pod style lights. Maybe show the rack company our bar and see what they recommend. If they don't have an option, welding some tabs should work. We do have a 39" option that might work with the 40" opening you mentioned. I would definitely reach out to the rack company though. If you want to send me your email, I can try to reach out also and email them and copy you.

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURXR Tuscadero, 2023 JLURXR Reign
Thank you! If you wanted the Pro6 bar, I would recommend welding some tabs on that tube bar. The tube clamps are more for pod style lights. Maybe show the rack company our bar and see what they recommend. If they don't have an option, welding some tabs should work. We do have a 39" option that might work with the 40" opening you mentioned. I would definitely reach out to the rack company though. If you want to send me your email, I can try to reach out also and email them and copy you.
[email protected]

thank you!

Sponsored

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Just checking in on the status of the new release, thanks.
We have a few floating around at events and currently making some final adjustments from the last prototype. We don't have a set date yet, but it will be in 2023.

Hpc3

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL KC HiLites - Pictures / Videos Post Here! 23C3B06A-B56C-4951-B812-6597BC400A4B

Our Jeep Aftermarket Bumper 2-Light Master Kit for the FLEX ERA 3 Dual Mode SAE Fog Lights have a stud on the bottom of the lights. You use the same factory wiring to the provided Y split adaptor to use factory controls of the fog (top two projector style). Then the other side of the Y you can wire up to an auxiliary switch for off road / high beam mode (turns on the spot beam on the bottom plus the top fogs all together). This might work for what you are looking for?
Will these fit the Rubicon Steel bumper? Apologies I can 't find this documented anywhere...

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara; 2022 JL Rubicon
Will these fit the Rubicon Steel bumper? Apologies I can 't find this documented anywhere...
They do offer one for the steel bumper on their website. The mounting bracket is a bit different than the one you have pictured. Do you have LED fogs? If so you need to use JSCAN to change the Jeep to non-LED fogs.
Sponsored