Sponsored

KC HiLites - Pictures / Videos Post Here!

Mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Those look awesome, but I don't wanna spend quite that much on two lights.
Understandable. Despite the cost, I think these have a market because they realistically could replace 4 lights, a set of fogs and set of driving lights. So for example instead of me buying $800 worth of 4 pod lights, could’ve bought these instead and not have to mount a-pillar lights or something.
Sponsored

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT, 1969 Wagoneer
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Lighting Adventures Since 1970
They just cant change color on demand. The lens would need to be swapped. Our kits give you both the clear and yellow lens.

Last edited:

tomd

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' JL
Santa brought a pair of 6" Slims. I plan on mounting on my front bumper. Is there a "best" or most effective distance between centers? (they are spot)

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Santa brought a pair of 6" Slims. I plan on mounting on my front bumper. Is there a "best" or most effective distance between centers? (they are spot)
Congrats! Everyone has their own preference. The SlimLite LEDs have some fill light also. People typically mount to what looks the best on the front bumper, then adjust the angle. You can also temp in the wiring and play with placement before mounting to see what works best for you. It would be best to get them further apart on the bumper though, too close and it'll bleed to much together.

XX4XEXX

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Not the best pic but the Son and I paid a tribute to the JK on a JLUR and used Cyclones in a different way also installed FE4s on a Lasfit switch. Getting ready for some FE3s on the pillars!
Jeep Wrangler JL KC HiLites - Pictures / Videos Post Here! 20221002_103848~3

Sponsored

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Not the best pic but the Son and I paid a tribute to the JK on a JLUR and used Cyclones in a different way also installed FE4s on a Lasfit switch. Getting ready for some FE3s on the pillars!
Jeep Wrangler JL KC HiLites - Pictures / Videos Post Here! 20221002_103848~3
Clever idea with the cyclones! Nice job.

SoCal JLUS

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 2.0T
Clubs

@KC HiLiTES if I were to attach two Cyclone V2 to my rear steel bumper, are these bright enough to light up the immediate area behind the jeep? The stock LED rear lights aren't bright enough and the rear camera could use more light. These would be used with AUX switches and the lights themselves would be attached on the unused holes normally used by rear sensors.

JustDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Will the hard smile face covers melt if the lights are left on? What about the stone guards?

IMG_3478.jpeg

yarmo

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Will the hard smile face covers melt if the lights are left on? What about the stone guards?

IMG_3478.jpeg
If they’re halogens, yes. Stone guards, no.

Sponsored

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
@KC HiLiTES if I were to attach two Cyclone V2 to my rear steel bumper, are these bright enough to light up the immediate area behind the jeep? The stock LED rear lights aren't bright enough and the rear camera could use more light. These would be used with AUX switches and the lights themselves would be attached on the unused holes normally used by rear sensors.
I have had 2 amber cyclones in my rear bumper for awhile now. I really like them. They don't light up everything, but gives a nice glow to the back area. Also can be used as chase lights.

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation

Jeep Wrangler JL KC HiLites - Pictures / Videos Post Here! FC0C6E06-7A21-4FB0-9A84-723B63541388
Halogen Pro6 will definitely melt. May be okay with the stone guard. If it is the LED version, you should be good.