KC HiLites M-Rack and Gravity Pro6 Install and Wiring

Albertabackroad

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler JLU sport. 2020 wrangler JLU rubicon
I just installed a KC HiLites M Rack with area lighting and gravity pro6 light bar on my wife’s Jeep! Check it out! I also did a comparison video between the KC lights and common led lights; I’ll post that video under discussions.
Sponsored

maddscot

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon Wrangler Unlimited
I just installed a KC HiLites M Rack with area lighting and gravity pro6 light bar on my wife’s Jeep! Check it out! I also did a comparison video between the KC lights and common led lights; I’ll post that video under discussions.
How do the gravity lights do back beyond the windshield? I like the fact you can still have an "open top" in front. Also, I see you have the roof top tent as well. Does this rack mount to the internal roll bar or does it simply attach to the top? I did not see any load ratings for the rack on KC site.

Thanks and looks great!

OP
OP
Albertabackroad

Albertabackroad

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler JLU sport. 2020 wrangler JLU rubicon
How do the gravity lights do back beyond the windshield? I like the fact you can still have an "open top" in front. Also, I see you have the roof top tent as well. Does this rack mount to the internal roll bar or does it simply attach to the top? I did not see any load ratings for the rack on KC site.

Thanks and looks great!
KC doesn’t specifically give a weight rating, they just assured me the rack is designed to handle far more load than the roofs rated capacity and also that it will handle a roof top tent no problems. The rack does just secure to the top, however the 2 side rails lay flat on the edges of the roof for the entire length, giving it heavy load bearing capabilities. We’ve used the tent on there a few times with no issues at all, 2 adults and a kid. As for the lights, I actually prefer them where they are, rather than at the front, because you get 0 hood glare! Also, if you click the link and check out our channel, I have a video showing the lights in action and comparing them to typical LEDs!
Thanks!
Sponsored