• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Colorado KC Hilites LED Gravity Pro 6 Pair

blueco

First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue JLUR
For sale I have a pair of KC Gravity LED Pro 6 lights. They are a driving beam pattern. Lights were 450 new so I am asking 250 for them. They are wired to an S-tech switch system and I unfortunately do not have the original wiring harness.

I would prefer local pick up (I am in Denver), but I can ship at the buyer’s expense.

Price is mildly negotiable. Please don’t low ball

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg
Sponsored

Mikeb16

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Did you use the harness at all or just tossed it? I have some cubes on my A-pillar and considering buying these if you’d ship them

OP
OP

blueco

First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue JLUR
Did you use the harness at all or just tossed it? I have some cubes on my A-pillar and considering buying these if you’d ship them
I have the wires that come off the back of the light then the wire that hooks up the my switch system (s-tech) and the ground wire. I do not have the wiring harness that i supplied by KC because the lights were installed by a shop and they did not give that back to me. truthfully I didnt care to ask because I did not know I was going to sell them. If you have a switch system like spod or stech installed then you can hook the wires I have directly up to that.

Mikeb16

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I have my pod lights wired to the factory aux switches and I used the harness that came with the pod lights so I’m thinking they should be able to be spliced together if I just remove the pod lights

OP
OP

blueco

First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue JLUR
I have my pod lights wired to the factory aux switches and I used the harness that came with the pod lights so I’m thinking they should be able to be spliced together if I just remove the pod lights
Ya I just did a little research and it looks as if it works the same way that my switch system did so I do not believe you would need the part of the harness that I dont have. It should be relatively plug and play from home I have them set up, but im not an expert with wiring so I dont want to screw you by accident.

Sponsored

Mikeb16

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Ya I just did a little research and it looks as if it works the same way that my switch system did so I do not believe you would need the part of the harness that I dont have. It should be relatively plug and play from home I have them set up, but im not an expert with wiring so I dont want to screw you by accident.

Are the lights ready to ship or do you still have to pull them off?

I can buy the harness from KC if I need them as long as the lights have the adapters attached

OP
OP

blueco

First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue JLUR
I still have to take them off. But I can do so tomorrow, then just have to figure out how shipping is working in my area right now