Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT, 1969 Wagoneer
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Lighting Adventures Since 1970
@KC HiLiTES Can you offer an option for the amber light covers on Gravity Pro6 model with the KC logo on it? I think this quick edit job looks bada$$. Rock Guards would also be nice to show your KC Hilites love but isnt available for the Pro6 model!

KC.jpg
D08E561A-4BF9-4DC0-B403-1D8859E21F39.JPG

If anyone is looking to make custom KC covers for your Pro6 or Flex Era 4 lights, here are the templates from KC. I got mine made by @pixeldecals here on the forum. Just shoot them a private message and they can help you out.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/kc-pro6-flexera4-template-for-custom-covers.70486/

That is a great idea! We don't currently offer that though. I know people have made something like that custom in the past. Below is a picture of KateTheJeep on IG. He has just the outline of the letters on his Ambers. Above is a link from a post by @Jeep Generation with the template to the covers for making custom covers. Many people on the forums have used @pixeldecals on here to make custom covers. If you shoot them a PM, I'm sure they can help you out.

Jeep Wrangler JL KC HiLiTES Is Officially Joining The JL Wranglers Forum Community 1626303192782
Sponsored

Yann

First Name
Yann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I like round shape KC lights, where can I buy them from Toronto, Canada?

OP
OP
KC HiLiTES

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Jeep Wrangler JL KC HiLiTES Is Officially Joining The JL Wranglers Forum Community tubular

I went old school; KC Daylighters on Mopar "bumper" mounts (actually frame-mounted behind the bumper).

Love that KC quality!
Thanks Darrell, we love to hear that! We try hard to keep up the quality. Love the classic Daylighters!

Sponsored

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Welcome! I'm a big fan! Love that classic, vintage look that KC has! And the quality is superb. Using KC for my headlights, fogs, and A-pillars so far, with plans for more as my build progresses along.

I do astrophotography and those KC lights really get me down the trail after dark.

Jeep Wrangler JL KC HiLiTES Is Officially Joining The JL Wranglers Forum Community tbDSC_0043b

Jeep Wrangler JL KC HiLiTES Is Officially Joining The JL Wranglers Forum Community tbDSC_0341b

OP
OP
KC HiLiTES

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Welcome! I'm a big fan! Love that classic, vintage look that KC has! And the quality is superb. Using KC for my headlights, fogs, and A-pillars so far, with plans for more as my build progresses along.

I do astrophotography and those KC lights really get me down the trail after dark.

Jeep Wrangler JL KC HiLiTES Is Officially Joining The JL Wranglers Forum Community tbDSC_0341b

Wow great! Love that nigh shot. Beautiful scenery.

OP
OP
KC HiLiTES

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation

Getmadboy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
@KC HiLiTES any chance you guys will develop the overhead lighting bracket for the 4xe? I know the charging port is in the way of the current design.

SlowPoke21

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
….hangs head in shame. Walking back to my Baja design equipped Jeep…..

no invite to this party.

awesome to see you guys here though!!

Sponsored

OP
OP
KC HiLiTES

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
@KC HiLiTES any chance you guys will develop the overhead lighting bracket for the 4xe? I know the charging port is in the way of the current design.
We are working on it. That charging port really messed up the design.

THorner

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR Diesel, 79 J10, 06 XLR, Ducati 999 & ST4
Occupation
Retired
We are working on it. That charging port really messed up the design.
This could potentially be useful for those of us that have roof top racks / tents too. My rack uses the bolt holes on the side of the cowl which rules out many aux light brackets.

OP
OP
KC HiLiTES

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
This could potentially be useful for those of us that have roof top racks / tents too. My rack uses the bolt holes on the side of the cowl which rules out many aux light brackets.
It will probably still use the cowl and windshield hinge bolt locations for the Pro6 bar above the windshield. You might be able to mount lights to your roof top rack? If you send me a private message and some pictures of your jeep, I can try finding a solution for you.
Sponsored