Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT, 1969 Wagoneer
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Lighting Adventures Since 1970
Love my Day lighters. great for the backcountry Alberta roads. KC lights have a, "I Want more" effects, Just gotta figure out where to mount em.

Jeep Wrangler JL KC HiLiTES Is Officially Joining The JL Wranglers Forum Community {filename}
That scenery in the background looks beautiful! Love the classic Daylighters. 😎
Sponsored

Sponsored

OP
OP
KC HiLiTES

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
The KC effect..... and still waiting on my Flex 4's and my new Pro 6 A pillar mounts for my new hood and cowl...
Jeep Wrangler JL KC HiLiTES Is Officially Joining The JL Wranglers Forum Community DSC_9256 - resized
Jeep Wrangler JL KC HiLiTES Is Officially Joining The JL Wranglers Forum Community DSC_9256 - resized
Love the Red White and Blue theme! 🇺🇲

OP
OP
KC HiLiTES

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Great news!
KC is my favorite by far when it comes to additional lights… love my LED Slimlites 😎

Thank you! We appreciate hearing that. Those are some good lights. Good fill light for being a spot beam.

OP
OP
KC HiLiTES

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Man I cant get enough of the KC cyclones! These lights are very bright and small enough to put almost anywhere! Great for night runs and just seeing whats under your vehicle. I have the cyclones attached to small 40lb magnets so i can easily change their position to my liking.
(If anyone has info on when the amber covers will be available please let me know.)

Thanks KC FAM - Hop :rock:
Cyclones are one of my personal favorite lights. Great little multi purpose light. Nice pictures Hop!

Sponsored

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome! Great to see you on here. Haven’t gotten your lights yet but will be this summer! I mean —where else can I get my initials on lights! :rock: Haha. Also—y’all make a great product and look forward these lighting up the night!

Jeep Wrangler JL KC HiLiTES Is Officially Joining The JL Wranglers Forum Community {filename}

OP
OP
KC HiLiTES

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Have them on our ‘17 Recon and ‘79 CJ-79. Just got the 392, so will be adding to the collection soon. 😀
Jeep Wrangler JL KC HiLiTES Is Officially Joining The JL Wranglers Forum Community 20200516_151613
Jeep Wrangler JL KC HiLiTES Is Officially Joining The JL Wranglers Forum Community 20200516_151613
Nice collection of Jeeps! That 392 should be a fun build. Love your old CJ. Very awesome!

OP
OP
KC HiLiTES

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Welcome! Great to see you on here. Haven’t gotten your lights yet but will be this summer! I mean —where else can I get my initials on lights! :rock: Haha. Also—y’all make a great product and look forward these lighting up the night!

They will go great with your Jeep. Plus you cant go wrong with KC being your initials, haha. If you need any help or have questions. Feel free to send me a message.
Sponsored