KC area Meet and Greet

RMC2

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 JKUR waiting on an 18 JLUR
Good evening just got my VIN from ordering a 19 JLUR, the 99 tj has done great just need a little more space. Lees Summit Jeep was competitive with quotes I got and was a pretty good experience. Hoping it is here before the warm weather comes back and stays!
Congratulations. It can be a painful wait.
Sponsored

KC_Jeep

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 TJ Sport, 2019 JLUR
Congratulations. It can be a painful wait.
Apparently it's built and waiting for shipping. I was surprised that only two weeks! Hopefully a couple more weeks at most. Any meet ups planned in the future?

RMC2

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 JKUR waiting on an 18 JLUR
Apparently it's built and waiting for shipping. I was surprised that only two weeks! Hopefully a couple more weeks at most. Any meet ups planned in the future?
Sweet. We are not a very active group. Have a mod party and invite everyone. That worked last time. Several of us showed up.

Jason

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR StingGray
Need to organize a trip to KRocks soon to get all these JL’s together.

Sponsored

MORubi

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Red JLUR, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Construction
Anybody done any wheeling in all this snow?

KCwrangler

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara JL
Anybody see the thing about Midwest Krawlers offering rides to medical personnel and first responders in the snow last weekend and tomorrow? Thought it was pretty cool and its only $30 to join their club so I went ahead and did it.

Anybody else from the forum a member over there? They're planning a trip to KS rocks this weekend, but I'm going to go ahead and wait for weather a few degrees above freezing before I partake lol. Fair-weather Jeeping is all I'm good for.

OP
OP
Grindhouseknives

Grindhouseknives

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Bright White JLU Sport S
Did anyone go to the car show this weekend? I just got back and the rubicon gladiator looks really good!! Too bad they wouldn’t let me inside of it

KCwrangler

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have been contemplating for a long time, and now that I've got my second vehicle I went ahead and traded the JLU for another JKU. Olathe Jeep did a good job fixing all of my issues for the most part, but my jeep was already developing rattles all over the place, electrical gremlins kept popping up, the steering issues, etc...it was wearing my patience thin.

That being said I've got a couple items i'll throw out to you local guys first.

If you want the rubber red text jeep slush mats I'll sell the (front and back) set for $65 to anyone locally.

i also have the morimoto LEDs with corner LEDs shown here:

http://www.morimotohid.com/jeep-wrangler-jl-sequential-led-drl-and-turn-signals.html?preselect=55441,55446

I will sell to anyone local for $275

Hopefully I can still linger around the forums and tag along if you guys ever plan a trip to KS rocks or Tuttle creek.

EFA1E795-74BB-4022-8ABE-20522835BEEB.jpeg

BFF71E36-7ECD-4611-89B9-9DAA42D285E5.jpeg

66F7FF60-99AE-46E4-B20C-3385B6F9D56F.jpeg

A62B8E6B-F4F0-4E0F-9640-9F0AFB3143D5.jpeg

if they don't go to anyone this week, i'll post it to the rest of the forum.

CalsJLUR

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I have been contemplating for a long time, and now that I've got my second vehicle I went ahead and traded the JLU for another JKU. Olathe Jeep did a good job fixing all of my issues for the most part, but my jeep was already developing rattles all over the place, electrical gremlins kept popping up, the steering issues, etc...it was wearing my patience thin.

That being said I've got a couple items i'll throw out to you local guys first.

If you want the rubber red text jeep slush mats I'll sell the (front and back) set for $65 to anyone locally.

i also have the morimoto LEDs with corner LEDs shown here:

http://www.morimotohid.com/jeep-wrangler-jl-sequential-led-drl-and-turn-signals.html?preselect=55441,55446

I will sell to anyone local for $275

Hopefully I can still linger around the forums and tag along if you guys ever plan a trip to KS rocks or Tuttle creek.

EFA1E795-74BB-4022-8ABE-20522835BEEB.jpeg

BFF71E36-7ECD-4611-89B9-9DAA42D285E5.jpeg

66F7FF60-99AE-46E4-B20C-3385B6F9D56F.jpeg

A62B8E6B-F4F0-4E0F-9640-9F0AFB3143D5.jpeg

if they don't go to anyone this week, i'll post it to the rest of the forum.
Did you get the JKU that you were looking at? I sent you a PM about the mats.

Sponsored

KCwrangler

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mats are gone, I can post better pictures of the LEDs if someone wants them. I only installed them in Feb so they don’t have much use on them.

Trey - no I didn’t end up buying that supercharged 2012, too many unknowns and I didn’t want to buy an open can of worms. I ended up buying a 2014 with 40k miles on it, McCarthy Chevrolet in OP gave me essentially what I paid back in May for the Sahara - so no complaints there!

CalsJLUR

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Mats are gone, I can post better pictures of the LEDs if someone wants them. I only installed them in Feb so they don’t have much use on them.

Trey - no I didn’t end up buying that supercharged 2012, too many unknowns and I didn’t want to buy an open can of worms. I ended up buying a 2014 with 40k miles on it, McCarthy Chevrolet in OP gave me essentially what I paid back in May for the Sahara - so no complaints there!
That is great. Glad you got a good deal and you still have a Jeep! If you need any help wrenching in the future, make sure to let us know.

KCwrangler

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i'm going to post the LEDs on the rest of the forum, and drop them to $250 if anybody is on the fence

kcfuzz

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler JLU sport S
I just looked and RC has the lift out with “Premium N3 shocks” for another $100 which eliminates the shock extension. Does anyone know about these shocks and if they are worth the extra money? I’d like to eliminate the shock extension ( I think they are a little thin looking) but not at the cost of ride quality
Yeah I got the 2.5" lift from rough country with the N3 shocks & springs ( PERF678) for my 2019 Sport S got them from Extreme in Grandview bought the kit and had it installed for 749.00 you can run up to 37s with this kit but I only wanted to run 33s its a little still but does the job

MORubi

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Red JLUR, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Construction
Dead thread bump!
Sponsored