Grindhouseknives

Grindhouseknives

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Bright White JLU Sport S
That sign never worked 100%. Plus the hoa was crazy for what we got.
Yeah I know. I had one of my coffee shop customers that lived there. Her name was Catherine or Kate some thing like that (I remember her because she never smiled). She was probably pissed about the hoa fees too!!
Sponsored

MORubi

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Red JLUR, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Construction
Yeah I know. I had one of my coffee shop customers that lived there. Her name was Catherine or Kate some thing like that (I remember her because she never smiled). She was probably pissed about the hoa fees too!!
Lol. You are probably right.

PaulS18

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
Sam, July 2nd, I start working for Blue Cross Blue Shield (2301 Main). Hope to meet you soon!

OP
OP
Grindhouseknives

Grindhouseknives

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sam, July 2nd, I start working for Blue Cross Blue Shield (2301 Main). Hope to meet you soon!
Congrats on the new job. Work for two days then get a day off. That’s how you ease into a new job!! We will have to meet up for lunch sometime

Sponsored

CalsJLUR

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
We need to find a time to get together after the 4th of July. Anybody interested, have a good location, have a preference on day, time, etc?

OP
OP
Grindhouseknives

Grindhouseknives

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m in. What about Saturday July 14th?
Any ideas on location?

sbmitch2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram, 2018 Bright White JLU
Somewhere around I35 and Metcalf? That would be fairly central. But I would drive most places, it just gives me a reason to put the top down and go.

OP
OP
Grindhouseknives

Grindhouseknives

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There’s the Merriam Town Center there at Johnson Dr and Antioch. Nice big parking lot

Sponsored

KCwrangler

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara JL
I'll be out of town that weekend unfortunately, wish I wasn't so i could show off the new wheels/tires I ordered this week. Anyone up for helping to install a lift kit at some point in July/August? Free beer! I know i'll clear 35's without one, but I will feel much better once it is on.

OP
OP
Grindhouseknives

Grindhouseknives

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'll be out of town that weekend unfortunately, wish I wasn't so i could show off the new wheels/tires I ordered this week. Anyone up for helping to install a lift kit at some point in July/August? Free beer! I know i'll clear 35's without one, but I will feel much better once it is on.
I’ll help. I don’t drink anymore(Wednesday is one year sober) but I would take some Coca Cola!

sbmitch2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram, 2018 Bright White JLU
I’ll help watch and cheer on! I will turn a wrench and happy to learn but I would bring no knowledge to the party.

OP
OP
Grindhouseknives

Grindhouseknives

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just threw that date out there. There hasn’t been much interest on that one yet so what date works for you.

S207307

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler (JL) Unlimited Sport S
I put on a the budget ( and relatively "easy") 2.5" Rough Country lift kit several months ago and did a write up about it on here.
What is your experience with stuff like that? And do you have all the tools/equip?
I would recommend renting some shop time if you don't have lots of tools and maybe even a carlift.
Which kit did you go with?
Sponsored