Grindhouseknives

Grindhouseknives

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Bright White JLU Sport S
Congrats on the red Rubi!! Throw up some pics when it arrives.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Grindhouseknives

Grindhouseknives

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any of you KC guys have a soft top that you want to sell?

MORubi

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Red JLUR, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Construction
Doubt anyone local will yet. I'll keep an eye and ear out for you. May be easier to get one off a forum member.

OP
OP
Grindhouseknives

Grindhouseknives

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for keeping an eye out for me. I’ve been looking on the forum but haven’t found one that someone is willing to palletize and ship to me yet. Most people want to sell locally because the top is so big and the box is kind of thin. I found a guy locally that might want to trade for my hard top but I don’t really want to trade. My wife likes to be able to see out of back window now. My JKU was soft top only and she didn’t like how dirty the back window always seemed to get. I found a discount MOPAR business in Jeff City that will give me a good deal on one but with the current delays it will be fall before they are available aftermarket.

MORubi

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Construction
You may call some dealers locally and see if they have one someone did a trade or deal on.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Grindhouseknives

Grindhouseknives

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I thought about that too. There’s a rubi with dual tops at Reed CDJ that’s been there for over a month. I thought about contacting the sales manager with a proposition for any perspective owner that really didn’t want to pay for the dual top option. I really never hurts to ask!

MORubi

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Construction
That's kind of what I was thinking.

OP
OP
Grindhouseknives

Grindhouseknives

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey I’ve seen a lot more JL’s in town lately. I saw my jeeps twin with Iowa plates on it parked on Main St downtown. I saw a Granite Rubi with Tennessee plates on it on I-70 West the other day and I saw a Granite Sahara on Mission Rd on Wednesday. That was 3 in three days!!

MORubi

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Construction
With the amount of them they are cranking out I don't doubt they will be popping up more often.

RMC2

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 JKUR waiting on an 18 JLUR
I got my 13 back and went and got my JLUR. I picked it up last Saturday evening and went on to Oklahoma. Just got home with it late Friday. It already has a 1000 miles on it. Running about 16.4 mpg.

Look for me on the north side.

D8A8507E-4793-45CD-A85C-088577F0CE9D.jpeg

Sponsored

RMC2

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did anyone go to Gladstone’s Jeep reveal party? Probably saw them there.
Didn’t hear anything about it.

RMC2

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey all. Got a red rubi 4 door ordered. Agreed with the previous post of no one locally would deal. I live in Parkville and we purchased my wife’s Grand Cherokee a couple years ago from Gladstone. They wouldn’t touch the prices that out of state dealers are offering. Reed was offering 5% off invoice with tread lightly and Landmark offers up to $5k off msrp with all rebates and incentives. Got a quote from Superior down in Arkansas but they couldn’t compete with Dennis Dillon in Idaho. The wife had their cross town competitor beat Dennis Dillons price. List was $49,815 and got a final price of $42,531. About the best deal I have seen. Figure I could ship it home and still beat any other offer.
That is a really good deal. I got basically 6% under invoice plus another $500 Military rebate. Then another $250 off after the deal through www.bonusdrive.com (it was $500 when I ordered)

MORubi

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Construction
That is a really good deal. I got basically 6% under invoice plus another $500 Military rebate. Then another $250 off after the deal through www.bonusdrive.com (it was $500 when I ordered)
That is a great deal as well and thanks for your service! I'll keep an eye out for you. When was your order date and when did the dealer get it?

OP
OP
Grindhouseknives

Grindhouseknives

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got my 13 back and went and got my JLUR. I picked it up last Saturday evening and went on to Oklahoma. Just got home with it late Friday. It already has a 1000 miles on it. Running about 16.4 mpg.

Look for me on the north side.

D8A8507E-4793-45CD-A85C-088577F0CE9D.jpeg
RMC2 - Congrats on the Rubi!! Great looking rig. Enjoy it. I have about 3600 trouble free miles on mine so far.

1EA52C48-F90D-4CF0-AAB3-8526B48ECC2B.jpeg

OP
OP
Grindhouseknives

Grindhouseknives

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I went down to southern MO on Thursday towing my little trailer. I picked up a surface grinder for my knife shop and found some incredible deals on a few Rubi take off parts for my Sport S.
I got the rock rails for $100 and I got a steal of a deal on the steel front bumper with LEDs for $500!!
Sponsored

Last edited: