Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Programmer
Clubs

This thread has been dead since we all got together so I thought I’d post on it.
I saw a Nacho Sahara the other day on Southwest Blvd and then saw another all black Sahara with the factory upgraded wheels at almost the same spot two days after that.
Anyone seen/have a two door in town yet?
I’ve seen a red rubicon 2 door! I usually see it on my way to work on 152 near liberty!
Sponsored

RMC2

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 JKUR waiting on an 18 JLUR
I haven’t seen any two doors yet. Have seen the golden green I think Mojito. Not too crazy about it.

PaulS18

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
Looking for either a black hardtop or premium soft top with mounting rails in the area. Currently no top :(

MORubi

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Red JLUR, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Construction
Looking for either a black hardtop or premium soft top with mounting rails in the area. Currently no top :(
One on kc craigslist. Might give him a holler. Good luck!

RMC2

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sounds like more to the story. Good Luck

Sponsored

KCwrangler

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara JL
I actually saw a black 2 door rubicon driving east on 119th by 119th/Antioch Saturday

OP
OP
Grindhouseknives

Grindhouseknives

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Bright White JLU Sport S
Oh no. We need to hear the story and maybe some pictures!!
Paul - If you’re in a bind and can’t find one let me know. My hard top is just sitting in the garage. You could borrow it if you need to.
Let me know
Sam

PaulS18

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
Oh no. We need to hear the story and maybe some pictures!!
Paul - If you’re in a bind and can’t find one let me know. My hard top is just sitting in the garage. You could borrow it if you need to.
Let me know
Sam
All is well. I bought the hardtop listed on craigslist. Note for those with a soft top. There are brackets on the dome light bar and above the rear view mirror that you need from the donor vehicle to secure the front part of the hard top. Thanks Jeep for not making those brackets standard on all JLs.

PaulS18

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
All is well. I bought the hardtop listed on craigslist. Note for those with a soft top. There are brackets on the dome light bar and above the rear view mirror that you need from the donor vehicle to secure the front part of the hard top. Thanks Jeep for not making those brackets standard on all JLs.
P.S. there is video of vague circumstances leading to a new top.

Sponsored

RMC2

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Let’s see the video. Glad you got a new top.

CalsJLUR

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Glad you got it all figured out!

PaulS18

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
Thanks everyone. I won't post the videos my son feels bad enough but the next mod party I will share. The side and rear windows were unharmed if someone needs a replacement down the road let me know and I will part them out at a reasonable price. I still need to dig into the back and find the wiper and defroster connections. Hoping they are there but I wouldn't doubt it if a soft top sport S doesn't have the connections. Also, the windows are from a standard soft top and are tinted. Less than 4k Miles when removed.

Last edited:

PaulS18

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
I am now regretting buying a soft top only Sport S. I had no idea there wouldn't be wiring in place for the hard top defroster/wiper. I thought they would just be tucked under the panel. There is also no holes in the bar above the rear view mirror for me to mount the brackets I pulled from the donor vehicle. So far the front top sections hold but it would be nice if every latch was used for it's intended purpose.
Sponsored