Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Wrangler392; ‘20 F-Pace; '15 XL883N; '82 CX500
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure. I asked my installer and he said no problem. There was no extra charge either.
Well luckily mine is black on black. That little accent definitely makes yours look more luxurious

LouNYC

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Well luckily mine is black on black. That little accent definitely makes yours look more luxurious
Thank you sir. I am very happy with the outcome and price that I paid for it. I also like the Sahara logo. I am curious if I could have gotten the door armrest.

weeitsmikelee

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you sir. I am very happy with the outcome and price that I paid for it. I also like the Sahara logo. I am curious if I could have gotten the door armrest.
So I just left the shop and they confirmed w/ the Katzkin rep that there are no templates for the center-arm rest, door rests, parking lever, steering wheel. I ordered black leather and suede but your color combo :like:

Sponsored

Moomoo

First Name
Ashlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 chevy traverse, 2018 wrangler unlimited JL Sahara
Looks great!, I'm assuming that is mahogany, is that right?

did you go through a dealer?

I went directly to installer and ordered and they could not add SAHARA stitching....can't wait to have it installed but I do wish it had the sahara stitching option.
Yes Mahogany. Yes I went through the dealer. I was able to pick out what logo I wanted (probably around 20 options?), where I wanted the logo, what leather, as well as the stitching color.

Brad00GTS

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger hellcat
I am debating on ordering my JL without leather and then taking it to katzkin. Is the quality of the seats as good as the stock seats?

LouNYC

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I am debating on ordering my JL without leather and then taking it to katzkin. Is the quality of the seats as good as the stock seats?
Katzkin leather is top notch. Great quality. I would highly recommend getting the leather installed by your dealers installer. You will receive a 3year, 36,000 mile warranty. You can also add a Jeep logo of your choice.

If you plan to go this route make sure you tell them in advance so you can get in contact with there installer and give them details.

Brad00GTS

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger hellcat
Katzkin leather is top notch. Great quality. I would highly recommend getting the leather installed by your dealers installer. You will receive a 3year, 36,000 mile warranty. You can also add a Jeep logo of your choice.

If you plan to go this route make sure you tell them in advance so you can get in contact with there installer and give them details.
Thanks for the info. What is the difference between going with the dealers installer or katzkin’s installer.

Sponsored

jerseymike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Going through dealer means you get the warranty. You can also have official Jeep logos. Price wise, there is no real difference.
I do think price might be a touch lower directly through installer (mine is $1095) for single color with no logo straight through installer and I believe dealer was $1200 or so....then again I didn’t negotiate at all and not sure if that came with logo....install for me this week or next depending on my schedule :).....I do kinda wish I went dealer for SAHARA logo though.

Also warranty is same whether through dealer or installer. 3 yr/36

weeitsmikelee

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase
Pretty cool detail