Sponsored

Katzkin Leather Poll. Brown vs Red vs Black/Grey

What Color Seats will look cool, match well, and not run of the mill!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yanomami

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 392
Hey Guys! Ive got a Billet Silver JLU. I will be adding a Katzkin interior. I feel black is too bland these days. I like accents, and also combos that are not as prevalent. I love the dark red interior but the wife is not sold. What about a darker brown color? Or a black seat with some gray accents? Just thought I would have fun and ask for some opinions and insights! If you have photos of your silver Jeep with custom interiors please post them!! Thanks everyone!!
Sponsored

heels19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Wrangler Sahara (Sting Gray), 14 Wrangler Sahara (Dune)
Hey Guys! Ive got a Billet Silver JLU. I will be adding a Katzkin interior. I feel black is too bland these days. I like accents, and also combos that are not as prevalent. I love the dark red interior but the wife is not sold. What about a darker brown color? Or a black seat with some gray accents? Just thought I would have fun and ask for some opinions and insights! If you have photos of your silver Jeep with custom interiors please post them!! Thanks everyone!!
I have a Sting Grey and did a Grey seat with black trim. Came out great.

Personal opinion but Brown with Billet would not look great.

IMG_20190415_150142.jpg

kermitjewel

Threads
Reaction score
anywhere, but always flipping off moderators
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito,
if this helps any, these are the katskins from factory

20200321_191432.jpg

OP
OP

Yanomami

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 392
Right now I’m leaning towards the cardinal red seats with black stitching. @kermitjewel i love the TEK stitch pattern. I wish I could visualize that on a solid red seat to see if it would look right.

heels19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Wrangler Sahara (Sting Gray), 14 Wrangler Sahara (Dune)
Right now I’m leaning towards the cardinal red seats with black stitching. @kermitjewel i love the TEK stitch pattern. I wish I could visualize that on a solid red seat to see if it would look right.
here you go: https://katzkin.com/choose-your-design/dyo/display-seat.php?product=jeep_wrangler_jl_stitching_2018

This is a site they give to installers to walk people through the process visually. Personally like the wings look with the contrast stitch and perforation.

Katzkin.PNG

Sponsored

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I'm about to pull the trigger on this combo myself. I went to see the upholstery place today and he had color swatches there. Turns out the Lunar Grey is darker than this pic shows but every other grey/silver was too light for my taste. As soon as he can confirm that they can embroider 'Rubicon' and its not the old style I will go for it.

Jeep Wrangler JL Katzkin Leather Poll.  Brown vs Red vs Black/Grey 1607062495931

JeepinJason33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GCL, 1997 TJ, 1983 Chief FSJ
Clubs

Looks great, how much were they set up like that?
Sponsored