Sponsored

Katzkin leather for JL Wrangler

heels19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Wrangler Sahara (Sting Gray), 14 Wrangler Sahara (Dune)
Not as far as I know. They’ve commented on here that they don’t. Some installers have custom made them from the same material as the seats. I don’t know if Katzkin just sells pieces or what. Seems like I’ve seen someone with pictures of door materials being done as well.

There are some pretty amazing installers out there. We have a local guy who custom builds everything from his own measurements but his pricing is more than double Katzkin.
I've been quoted about $150-200 to get the arm rest done. You have to order vinyl by the yard via Katzkin and the local installer will just stitch it to match your seats.
Sponsored

My1stBuild

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Wrangler Sahara w/ Sky One-Touch
Could you share the information you gathered on getting the degreez system installed? Did you need to change anything? Was there a bunch of modding to have this put it? Did you have the cold weather group installed? Would your install just make the factory cold weather group buttons, for the seats, obsolete?
I ordered a 2019 JLU Sahara with all options but cold weather and leather, as I knew I was installing custom Katzkin leather with the Degreez heating and cooling.

I saved on both those options costs and spent less on the customization.
I lost the rear center arm rest, some leather on the dash and shifter (only available with the leather option) and the heated steering wheel (unnecessary in central Florida).
No cold weather group means no wasted switches. Degreez switches are installed according to your direction.

I chose an area out of the way of an accidental bump.

At the time of install, Katzkin was not supporting the install of the Degreez system. There is significantly less space (less foam and less room under seats) for the install.
I spoke to several upholstery shops (Katzkin installers and otherwise).

The installer I went with only performed the install at my advisement and discretion, as the Katzkin rep had advised him the install wasn't possible.

Hence, my post.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito JL Wrangler Unlimited
Thanks. No they redid the seats said it would be pretty much the same price. They restitched the doors, dash and console. I’m happy with how it turned out.
Sweet!

Do the jeeps come with stitching on the dash?

Sponsored

Kdmerchant

First Name
Ketan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Earl 2 door
Anyone have a price range for the Degreez seats installed?

For cooling, I guess they’ve worked out the issues with a watertight design?

trailchaser

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab
Got my Katzkin installed. I chose mahogany with a coffee wrap to contrast with all the black and gray on my Sting-gray JL. The material is top-notch and I’m very happy with it. My only complaint is that my factory seat heater isn’t as warm as it was with the cloth seats. Assuming this is due to the thickness of the leather. There are a few wrinkles but supposedly will tighten up with some sunshine, which may be months away, lol.

DD2445D7-6433-4FCD-BC07-8BA1C023AA3A.jpeg
C9593420-1919-4D4C-A0F0-27B94E594316.jpeg
4FDD24EE-2495-4F8F-9AED-27DAF75F7A2D.jpeg
CBA32D15-0745-424A-9CF6-7AA78EA5E59F.jpeg
Did you have clothes seats from factory? If so did he cup holder come on the floor already?

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Did you have clothes seats from factory? If so did he cup holder come on the floor already?
DAMN THAT'S GORGEOUS. WHAT COLOR IS A JEEP ON THE OUT SIDE ? IS IT GRAY STINGRAY OR THAT GRAPHITE ? EITHER ONE THAT INTERIOR LOOKS DAMN GOOD DID THEY CHARGE EXTRA FOR THE DID THE 2 COLORS ?NORMALLY I THINK THEY CHARGE ABOUT 1,300 TO DO A JEEP IN ONE COLOR I WAS TOLD.SOUTHSIDE AUTO TRIM DOWN THE STREET FROM ME DOES ABOUT EVERY DEAL IN DALLAS FORT WORTH. I THINK THEY QUOTED ME ABOUT 1300 FOR ONE COLOR

IronScott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 1992 Jeep YJ, 2002 Chevy Silverado
I did have cloth from the factory and it came with the full cup holder on the floor.
Sponsored