Sponsored

Just wanted to say thanks. JL JT rewards

JlEngineline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I Just build them
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has purchased a JL or JT. JT was voted the North America truck of the year and the JL Rubicon Eco diesel was voted the SUV of the year. It's a big honor to all the employees. National Geographic is coming to our plant next week to film a documentary called "Made in America". That should be exciting as well.
There is some new things coming this year, that I think everyone will love. I'll let you all know when I get the ok to announce it. Thanks again everyone for your purchase and support.
Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has purchased a JL or JT. JT was voted the North America truck of the year and the JL Rubicon Eco diesel was voted the SUV of the year. It's a big honor to all the employees. National Geographic is coming to our plant next week to film a documentary called "Made in America". That should be exciting as well.
There is some new things coming this year, that I think everyone will love. I'll let you all know when I get the ok to announce it. Thanks again everyone for your purchase and support.
Keep 'em coming!

Love my Wanderer and look forward to many more adventures because of your work. Thank YOU all in Toledo. :fist bump:

Shooting or Jeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 RAV4
Rock on, man. Be proud of what you do!

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
It’s very cool that National Graphic is coming to film—that wound be fascinating.

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Glad to see you back!

Your input is always welcomed and greatly appreciated!

Can't wait to see the "Made in America" episode.

Thanks again!

Last edited:

Rploaded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Welcome back! Glad to hear y’all are doing so well there. We appreciate the fun times your efforts provide. I look forward to hearing more things and watching the episode when it airs.

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Thanks for all you guys do:like: I love my Jeep:rock:

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
I plan on ordering a JL around 1 March - anything new worth waiting or keeping an eye out for? Or too early in the year?
Sponsored