Sponsored

Just saying hi...no JL, but close enough.

93civEJ1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
I come over from the Gladiator board. I feel that the JT and JL are fairly close on a bunch of things, so I have found myself on here reading just as much as over there.
This board seems to move faster than the other, so it keeps me entertained. Just wanted to say hi.
Sponsored

Oldbear

First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel; 20 JL Sport S 2 door
#1Son bought a JT about 4 months ago and loves it. Glad youā€™re here - most of the stuff carries over (rear suspension is all different of course, but most of the bolt on stuff is either the same or also offered in a JT version

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
Welcome!

The two vehicles share 97.28945785% of the same parts so, you are more than welcome to come here for some fun!

We take all comers, even Newbies like me with lots of silly questions.

heck, we even had one guy on here for 2.5 years who hated JLā€™s but was doing his ā€˜due diligenceā€™ before buying. I donā€™t think that he purchased one before he was banned.

Sponsored

OP
OP
93civEJ1

93civEJ1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
Thanks all! Look forward to learning over here as well.

@Air Uncle P , hurry up and get one!

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
I'm here and I don't even own a Jeep..........yet!
I spent a year here before purchasing my first Jeep.

it can be a very very very helpful place with amazingly talented, smart, savvy folks. I am awed each day by the breath of knowledge here.

how the hell did you live in CO all this time and NOT have a Jeep. Your neighbors must think you a fool. Unless you have a (Gasp) Subaru. PLEASE donā€™t tell me that you own a SUBARU.

Sponsored

Air Uncle P

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLRU Bright White
I spent a year here before purchasing my first Jeep.

it can be a very very very helpful place with amazingly talented, smart, savvy folks. I am awed each day by the breath of knowledge here.

how the hell did you live in CO all this time and NOT have a Jeep. Your neighbors must think you a fool. Unless you have a (Gasp) Subaru. PLEASE donā€™t tell me that you own a SUBARU.
Ha Ha! Company cars have dictated what I drive. Over the years I did have Grand Cherokee and a Commander. Loved the Commander so much I bought it. Then the engine seized on me. :mad:
Sponsored