Sponsored

Just put a deposit on the longest named jeep ever.

Steph1

First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU , Audi Q5
You don't wave at Gladiators? I can barely tell they're not a Wrangler 90% time so now I just wave at them regardless.
Oh no, I wave at them all, but remember a thread or two of people wondering if wrangler owners should wave at Gladiators. And to my big suprise, quite a few had said no.

I did notice however that when a wrangler male driver doesn’t return the wave, it often turns out it ended up being a Gladiator. But I don’t care if it’s returned or not.

Only Jeep that I won’t wave at are the angry grills….. I just can’t. I guess I feel I’m not part of the cartoon they’re in🤪
Sponsored

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Oh no, I wave at them all, but remember a thread or two of people wondering if wrangler owners should wave at Gladiators. And to my big suprise, quite a few had said no.

I did notice however that when a wrangler male driver doesn’t return the wave, it often turns out it ended up being a Gladiator. But I don’t care if it’s returned or not.

Only Jeep that I won’t wave at are the angry grills….. I just can’t. I guess I feel I’m not part of the cartoon they’re in🤪
Lol, I'll wave at them all. I mean, I still hang out with people that have ugly kids and all ;)

Hpc3

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler(s)
Welcome back, you are going to enjoy your JLURXR. I also had tried a Gladiator, but a Mojave in my case. I thought it might work as both a Jeep and a truck. It ended up being like a dual sport motorcycle that can legally be ridden on the highway, and can also be ridden on the dirt, but doesn't do either one very well. The Gladiator wasn't as good as a Jeep, and couldn't do what a truck does very well either. The thing that I disliked the most with the Gladiator though was a lack of power. And since Jeep wasn't putting the 392 in a Gladiator I went back to a Wrangler and bought a JLURXR392. I'm super happy with it, best Jeep ever made in my opinion.
Sounds similar to the BMW GS line of motorcycles... kind of a multi-tool that is capable of a number of things but doesn't really do any specific thing well.

CreepyCrepe

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Sarge Green JLUWS, 20 Honda Pilot Elite
Clubs

Former Gladiator owner here. Received, initiated and returned lots of waves.
I even tried starting a Toyota Avalon wave when I sold the Gladiator. Lots of confused retirees... Not one of my finer moments.
Sponsored