Wolfy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
I just purchased the 8yr 60K $100 deductible warranty. $1152.00
Since I don't commute to work, I don't rack up many miles on my jeep.
I usually keep my vehicles for at least 8 years, and I know it's a gamble, but it's also peace of mind.
Let's hear it folks. :clap:
Sponsored

JeepinJason33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GCL, 1997 TJ, 1983 Chief FSJ
Clubs

Please tell your friends at the warranty place to stop ROBO calling me. I don't want an extended warranty from some random company that does not even know what type of vehicle I own. Let them know that I have pressed "2" to be taken off the call list 1,473 times and yet, they still call 3 times a day from different telephone numbers than the ones I have already blocked.

cns721

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 WJ, '13 JKU, '18 WK2, '19 JLU, '22 WL74
Occupation
Software Engineer
They have warranties where you can get your money back if you end up not putting in any claims at the end of the warranty period. It costs a bit more but at least you''ll either get the savings through a major repair or a chance to get your money back.

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
Please tell your friends at the warranty place to stop ROBO calling me.
We all get those calls. Tell them you want them to insure your Bugatti, Ferrari and Lamborghini. And then just wait and listen for the click.

Sponsored

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

BrierPatch

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU80, 15 WK2, 13 Silverado 1500. Had: 02 TJ
I just purchased the 8yr 60K $100 deductible warranty. $1152.00
Since I don't commute to work, I don't rack up many miles on my jeep.
I usually keep my vehicles for at least 8 years, and I know it's a gamble, but it's also peace of mind.
Let's hear it folks. :clap:
Did you purchase this warranty when you bought your jeep or did you get it a latter date. I'm in the process of canceling the extended warranty the dealer sold me. I told them I wanted the max care and they sold me some asset protection plan.😒

Sponsored

Nole_Dynasty

First Name
Seminole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
@Wolfy Did you simply buy it through the website? Do you know if the warranty would cover MOPAR lift installed by the dealer.

OP
OP
Wolfy

Wolfy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
I did buy it through the website. I didn't realize at first that the Mopar Lift was not explicitly called out as covered, and therefore isn't. I emailed the rep to see what it would cost to cover that, and he quoted me $500 more. Not worth it to me.

BrierPatch

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU80, 15 WK2, 13 Silverado 1500. Had: 02 TJ
I did buy it through the website. I didn't realize at first that the Mopar Lift was not explicitly called out as covered, and therefore isn't. I emailed the rep to see what it would cost to cover that, and he quoted me $500 more. Not worth it to me.
This surprises me. I have the max care lifetime warranty on my grand cherokee and it's an exclusionary coverage, which means it only spells out things that are not covered. So if it's not listed then it's covered. I guess I thought all the max care products were this way. By the way I've already used it on the grand. Radiator had a crack in it just past factory warranty. Would have been $1000 to replace, cost me $100.👍
Sponsored