Sponsored

Just purchased a Magnuson kit ***Update*** now going Edelbrock!

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
Thats hilarious. Talk about coincidences… I actually ordered a TRX a while back right before the supply chain issues really started hitting. I got tired of waiting on it and ended up buying a RS5 instead lol. After that I still really wanted a truck/SUV so we bought the RR. I’d still kill to have a TRX but I’d have to get rid of at least one or two vehicles lol.

And speaking of coincidences, my shop contacted me the other day and said they’ve been getting the run around on lead times for the Magnuson. Some estimates were 2-3 weeks and some were 8-12 weeks. As a back up they were able to track down some Edelbrock kits so I decided to go that route instead. Dropping the Jeep off first week of January. Can’t wait!

Awesome! Please post your review once you have the Edelbrock installed...Might just be the motivation to take my Edelbrock off the market. Even then it will have to wait till my TRX arrives as my JLR is now my daily driver. (19' Longhorn 4x4 is up for sale and don't want to put more miles on or risk parking lot damage that could tank resale value-it's 100% right now) Have you by chance changed gears? I am now running 4.88's and with 4.88's and a supercharger on a Rubi 2-door, I might need to look into wheelie bars :LOL:

I am hopeful the TRX arrives in a timely manner, both my 20' JLR and 19' Longhorn were just weeks from order to delivery. I know the TRX will likely take a bit longer but hopefully not too much longer!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Krazyk86cu

Krazyk86cu

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 Raptor SCrew, 2013 Boxster S, 2004 Pilot
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome! Please post your review once you have the Edelbrock installed...Might just be the motivation to take my Edelbrock off the market. Even then it will have to wait till my TRX arrives as my JLR is now my daily driver. (19' Longhorn 4x4 is up for sale and don't want to put more miles on or risk parking lot damage that could tank resale value-it's 100% right now) Have you by chance changed gears? I am now running 4.88's and with 4.88's and a supercharger on a Rubi 2-door, I might need to look into wheelie bars :LOL:

I am hopeful the TRX arrives in a timely manner, both my 20' JLR and 19' Longhorn were just weeks from order to delivery. I know the TRX will likely take a bit longer but hopefully not too much longer!
Yeah, you might need a wheelie bar. Haha. Mines a 4 door with 5.13 gears and it’s easy to break the tires loose if goosing it.

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
So how did you like the Edelbrock kit?

Also very curious! My 3.6 Edelbrock Supercharger is still sitting in factory sealed boxes...
However, the TRX now has me drunk on power and planning to add additional ponies to the 702 already in the stable...:)