Just Picked Up New Billet Silver JLU Rubi

TBULL52

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Couldn't be more excited to own this new ride. I hade every intention on special ordering but to my surprise the dealer had the jeep I wanted on the lot. I absolutely love it. Automatic, Leather, Tow and Trailer, Safety Package, Steel Bumper, Led Light, Body Matching Fenders. 3 Piece Hard Top.
Rubicon Front.jpg
Rubicon Hood.jpg
Rubicon Side.jpg
Sponsored

Kurtj29

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Billet Silver
Vehicle Showcase
Congratulations! I just put my deposit down on a silver billet JLUR. It’s on the way to the dealer, I should be able to pick it up within 2 weeks. Can’t wait. Enjoy your new Jeep!

Hazmater911

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR, Silver, 2006 TJ (for sale)
I have ordered almost identical but with painted top. I would have been tempted with that one, nice choice. Cheers :beer:

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Couldn't be more excited to own this new ride. I hade every intention on special ordering but to my surprise the dealer had the jeep I wanted on the lot. I absolutely love it. Automatic, Leather, Tow and Trailer, Safety Package, Steel Bumper, Led Light, Body Matching Fenders. 3 Piece Hard Top.
Rubicon Front.jpg
Rubicon Hood.jpg
Rubicon Side.jpg
I am going with white when i order mine next week. but after seeing this silver one here it makes me think about the silver. what is it about this one here that makes want this color ? maybe its the lift and wheels with the bead lock green i dont know but it sure looks bad as#
NITTOS.jpeg

The Z

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2005 Toyota Tundra Double Cab, 2013 Toyota Sienna, 2003 4 Winds 5000 Motorhome
Nice. My Silver Rubi order suppose to come in this week but the ETA was 3/8 to 3/12 but latest update is 3/13 to 3/17. I am chomping at the bit.

Sponsored

MikeinMD

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Convertible, 2003 Z71 Suburban, 2018 JLU Sahara
Welcome to the club!

Sponsored

Jeep421

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Congratulations it’s beautiful!!!!
My Billet Silver JLU Rubi has an ETA of 3/11-3/15
Been exactly 6 weeks since ordered
Hopefully I get to pick it up by the weekend

PopsJeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F150 Supercrew 4x4
Rubicon Front.jpg
Rubicon Hood.jpg
Rubicon Side.jpg
Awesome looking Jeep! Congratulations and enjoy! Exactly what I ordered.

Kurtj29

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Billet Silver
Vehicle Showcase
I am going with white when i order mine next week. but after seeing this silver one here it makes me think about the silver. what is it about this one here that makes want this color ? maybe its the lift and wheels with the bead lock green i dont know but it sure looks bad as#
NITTOS.jpeg

Well I was in the same boat. I was all ready to buy a black JLUR. My last 4 cars going back to 2004 have all been black. Then I saw this picture by MOKE and I went out and put a deposit down on a Billet Silver JLUR. The colors, like red, green and blue really pop on the silver - that is why you want this color. I want this color, so excited to get my Jeep.
img_5331-jpg.jpg
:flag::whatsgoingon:
Sponsored