Sponsored

Just ordered my JLU Sport!

Izzy901

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Grand Cherokee
I went with the granite crystal paint, black cloth seats, freedom top, smokers group, cold weather group, power convenience group. I also added the 8.4in uconnect screen and remote start if available. I also got in dealer writing that they are gonna honor the tread lightly.

Updated with order sheet.

B8FD5631-71B9-447A-AF33-4F973313310F.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dackel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU, Ram 1500
Man that was fast! Congrats you're definitely the first one here to have placed an order :fist bump:

Looking forward to making one of these threads soon.

OP
OP
Izzy901

Izzy901

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Grand Cherokee
Man that was fast! Congrats you're definitely the first one here to have placed an order :fist bump:

Looking forward to making one of these threads soon.
This is my first wrangler lol I couldn't wait.

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU AspenX 5spd , 2015 JK Sport 6spd
This is my first wrangler lol I couldn't wait.
It’ll be interesting to see what VIN number it ends up being.

As mentioned in the other thread, and the case for previous JKs, FCA still has to accept the dealer order and then assign a VON. Once you have the VON then that means you order is officially accepted and being preped to eventually start production, at which point it would get a VIN.

OP
OP
Izzy901

Izzy901

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Grand Cherokee
It’ll be interesting to see what VIN number it ends up being.

As mentioned in the other thread, and the case for previous JKs, FCA still has to accept the dealer order and then assign a VON. Once you have the VON then that means you order is officially accepted and being preped to eventually start production, at which point it would get a VIN.
Looking at my confirmation sheet, there is already a VON number assigned. The VIN number is blank. On status, it does say: BA - Pending Order

Sponsored

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking at my confirmation sheet, there is already a VON number assigned. The VIN number is blank. On status, it does say: BA - Pending Order

Good that VON means FCA accepted your order, VIN usually follows in a few days, but may take a bit longer this time, so don’t worry if it takes until next week or something.

OP
OP
Izzy901

Izzy901

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Grand Cherokee
Good that VON means FCA accepted your order, VIN usually follows in a few days, but may take a bit longer this time, so don’t worry if it takes until next week or something.
I've never ordered a truck so I don't know what to expect. I'll just wait until I receive my call and get my official invoice with pricing. I'm just hoping my 8.4in uconnect and remote start gets included as it wasn't a direct option for it so they put it in the notes.

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm just hoping my 8.4in uconnect and remote start gets included as it wasn't a direct option for it so they put it in the notes.
Yeah, that’s the advantage of ordering from scratch from a competant dealer, you can configure it in non-standard ways, like my JK with manual doors & windows but with EVIC and 430 Head Unit. So I’d say that the remote start and 8.4 head unit shouldn’t pose a challenge.

BTW, just assuming your ordered an Auto, as it wasn’t mentioned in original description and of course that is required for remote start.

OP
OP
Izzy901

Izzy901

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Grand Cherokee
Yeah, that’s the advantage of ordering from scratch from a competant dealer, you can configure it in non-standard ways, like my JK with manual doors & windows but with EVIC and 430 Head Unit. So I’d say that the remote start and 8.4 head unit shouldn’t pose a challenge.

BTW, just assuming your ordered an Auto, as it wasn’t mentioned in original description and of course that is required for remote start.
Yeah I ordered auto so I should be good.

Sponsored

ModdedJK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modded JK
Clubs

I went with the granite crystal paint, black cloth seats, freedom top, smokers group, cold weather group, power convenience group. I also added the 8.4in uconnect screen and remote start if available. I also got in dealer writing that they are gonna honor the tread lightly.
*high five*

Can you post up your order sheet?

joeyjoejoe285

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara - Granite Crystal Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats on the order!! Stupid question here, what does Tread Lightly supplier pricing” mean?