Just ordered my 1st JLU - Altitude Sport

SuperDan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler Sport, 2005 Acrua RSX Type S
First, thanks to everyone on here that answered my noobish questions. Also for Recommending Jason over at Forest Park, IL. He was easy to work with and able to get me 6% under invoice. I am extremely happy. Went with the following build

Altitude Sport package (22L)
Black Clear Coat
2.0L Turbo Engine with 8-Spd Auto 850RE Auto Trans
Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Package
Cold Weather Package
LED Headlamp and Fog Lamp Package

The only thing I didn't do was add side steps. My wife preferred chrome ones and it wasn't an available option. I figured I can probably find them aftermarket. Overall, I think it's a pretty solid build for everything I need right now.
Sponsored

Traktor31

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S
Congrats! I assume a Sport S? I am putting in my order this week too on a Sport S most likely. Both dealers I spoke too said theres a wheel shortage and they have to do the black wheels for the $256 or whatever it is, but said if it was a big deal could probably swap out to the basic wheels.

OP
OP

SuperDan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! I got the Altitude. I was going to go for Sport S but for the bigger wheels, breaks, and suspension it's not much more to move up to the Altitude.

johnnychemo

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Sport Altitude
I'm considering a Sport Altitude as well. With options I want, it's actually cheaper than a similarly equipped Sport S, plus is has the Sahara suspension.

Traktor31

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S
Thanks! I got the Altitude. I was going to go for Sport S but for the bigger wheels, breaks, and suspension it's not much more to move up to the Altitude.
Nice, its funny how with so many styles and options I mulled over everything including the Altitude. I really liked the 18 inch wheels and black rims but I wanted a soft stop, so that's why I decided to go with the Sport S. Sport Altitude does seem like one of the better bangs for your buck though for sure.

Sponsored

ChristianrSRU

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be : '21 Sport Altitude JLU
ordered my hella yella sport altitude on 2/28. cant wait! was told only 3-5 weeks too

OP
OP

SuperDan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm considering a Sport Altitude as well. With options I want, it's actually cheaper than a similarly equipped Sport S, plus is has the Sahara suspension.
Yep, I came to the same conclusion so it made the decision easy for me

Nice, its funny how with so many styles and options I mulled over everything including the Altitude. I really liked the 18 inch wheels and black rims but I wanted a soft stop, so that's why I decided to go with the Sport S. Sport Altitude does seem like one of the better bangs for your buck though for sure.
Makes sense. My wife wanted to stay with hard top which is a big reason why I went for the Altitude

ordered my hella yella sport altitude on 2/28. cant wait! was told only 3-5 weeks too
Nice, I hope mine comes quickly too. Just got my VIN today
Sponsored