Sponsored

Just ordered! Awesome deal, thanks to this forum!

BumpDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited
First time poster here. I just want to say how thankful I am that I found this forum and all of the expert advice. I have been searching for a 2020 Rubi Unlimited for a couple of months, and found a few local ones at dealers here in Northern IL. Not exactly what I wanted, but very close. Enough to where I'd be happy with it if I got a good deal. Well... they gave me what I thought was a good deal, but then I found this forum and was like - whoa. Hold on a sec. People on here are posting that manufacturing of 2021's started in early August?? People are posting about recommending dealers that are giving 6%-8% off invoice?? I'm not in a hurry, so what do I have to lose? Let me make a few calls.

One of the members posted that they were from the Midwest and worked with Steve Boeckmann @MinerSteve over at Jim Butler CDJR in Linn, MO. Had my deal done with 2 e-mails and 2 phone calls in under an hour. Saved me thousands. I'm not posting my exact numbers in fear that the Jeep suits at Corporate will call them and ask what the hell they are doing. Yes, the deal was that good.

I'm attaching the build sheet here. Very well optioned 2021 Rubicon Unlimited, MSRP $64,365. First jeep ever and looking forward to being a member of the group.
Sponsored

Attachments

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
You did get it at dealer invoice or below, right? MSRP is terrible.

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
Pay it forward: if the advice you received was helpful, help others. It’s okay to not post actual numbers.
Right, not exact numbers but like I said, that MSRP is horrendous.

Sponsored

FormerF150Owner

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline, Toyota Sienna, Jeep JKU 2016, ordered 2 door JL 2021 on 8/10/2020
First time poster here. I just want to say how thankful I am that I found this forum and all of the expert advice. I have been searching for a 2020 Rubi Unlimited for a couple of months, and found a few local ones at dealers here in Northern IL. Not exactly what I wanted, but very close. Enough to where I'd be happy with it if I got a good deal. Well... they gave me what I thought was a good deal, but then I found this forum and was like - whoa. Hold on a sec. People on here are posting that manufacturing of 2021's started in early August?? People are posting about recommending dealers that are giving 6%-8% off invoice?? I'm not in a hurry, so what do I have to lose? Let me make a few calls.

One of the members posted that they were from the Midwest and worked with Steve Boeckmann @MinerSteve over at Jim Butler CDJR in Linn, MO. Had my deal done with 2 e-mails and 2 phone calls in under an hour. Saved me thousands. I'm not posting my exact numbers in fear that the Jeep suits at Corporate will call them and ask what the hell they are doing. Yes, the deal was vgood.

I'm attaching the build sheet here. Very well optioned 2021 Rubicon Unlimited, MSRP $64,365. First jeep ever and looking forward to being a member of the group.

I too saved a lot of money by researching this forum. I believe I saved almost 2 grand and my order was a base model, 2 door, hellayella with 6 speed manual, AC, soft top, anti-slip differential, and deep tint window. I reached to Steve Boeckmann @MinerSteve, [email protected], and [email protected]. All of them got me within 6-7% under invoice with no BS involved. All 3 of them are straight shooters and know a lot of us are on this forum. I believe they just want us Jeepers to get the best deal. Ultimately, I went with Neil Carpenter over in Conroe because they are 1.5 hours from where I live

One of the members posted that they were from the Midwest and worked with Steve Boeckmann @MinerSteve over at Jim Butler CDJR in Linn, MO. Had my deal done with 2 e-mails and 2 phone calls in under an hour. Saved me thousands. I'm not posting my exact numbers in fear that the Jeep suits at Corporate will call them and ask what the hell they are doing. Yes, the deal was that good.

I too saved a lot of money by researching this forum. I believe I saved almost 2 grand on my 2021 order which was a base model, 2 door, hellayella with 6 speed manual, AC, soft top, anti-slip differential, and deep tint window. I reached out to Steve Boeckmann @MinerSteve, [email protected], and [email protected]. All of them got me within 6-7% under invoice with no BS involved. All 3 of them are straight shooters and know a lot of us are on this forum. I believe they just want us Jeepers to get the best deal. Ultimately, I went with Neil Carpenter over in Conroe, TX because they are 1.5 hours from where I live. However, I give kudos to Steve Boeckman and to Mike Clinnin because they reached back out to me and told me congratulations on my new purchase and to enjoy my new ride.

I couldn't even get some dealers to reply back to me which was very frustrating. Some of the dealers that did reply did not seem interested in going below invoice.

Pingbling23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 3.6 eTorque
Post the info. Fca wants to move units and the dealer isnt going to sell a special order at a loss to them so no need to worry. Sharing your experience transparently will help the next person.

OP
OP
BumpDaddy

BumpDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited
You did get it at dealer invoice or below, right? MSRP is terrible.
Right - got it below - I was never going to pay MSRP, but my local dealers were taking around $3K to maybe almost $4K off MSRP for 2020 Rubi's from dealer stock. That's when I found this awesome forum and found out some dealers are working bigger deals on 2021's and got Steve's name, called him, and worked out a killer deal. Thanks again to everyone on this forum!

OP
OP
BumpDaddy

BumpDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited
Ordered on Friday - got my VIN# today!
Sponsored