Just ordered a Rubi today!

CTMopar

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 TJ, 20 Cherokee Trail Hawk & 21 JL Willys
Well, that certainly falls in line with my luck as of late.
Maybe since my order is a 6spd, so no remote start, it'll get through faster. But thanks for the info.
I hope you get it sooner than later. I ordered 8/31. 3.6 manual, soft top, tow package, no power windows or locks. Still gathering parts. I know some people have said their all weather mats have been deleted so I may or may not get them.
Sponsored

NFWman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Grand Cherokee LTD, 2021 JL Rubicon
Just placed an order for a fairly basic JLUR today at Grava, right outside of Boston. I added the leather seats, premium audio/8.4" screen, ass-warmers (cold weather package) and premium soft top. Manual transmission, because I just can't let go of the past.

They tell me that it could take 3 months. Anyone order something similar recently? How long was your wait?
You might get lucky! For me, my order was placed on 6/7. So, on Monday it’ll be 16 weeks….🤷🏻‍♂️

Shiner

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Heard. In I'll be sure to check it 4x a day once I get my VIN.

Until then, I'll just have to settle for contacting my dealer 4x a day to inquire about my VIN.

How long does it usually take from order to VIN? A week?
I ordered on 9/11... had it by 9/17. It may have actually been available sooner but I didn't inquire until the following Friday.

hpwong

First Name
Hanson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Ordered a JLUR this week. Mind sharing pricing / incentives and deals?

I got the FCA Affiliate discount of 1% below invoice.

Are you guys seeing better pricing on orders?

OP
OP
fknMeow

fknMeow

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 6SPD /20 Wrangler JL Sport (6spd) - Sold
Ordered a JLUR this week. Mind sharing pricing / incentives and deals?

I got the FCA Affiliate discount of 1% below invoice.

Are you guys seeing better pricing on orders?
I got the same 1% below invoice. I'm happy with it. I didn't want to push too hard for more because I got the dealer to offer me close to 4k more for my trade in than the other 3 cdjr dealers I went to...and my trade in 2020 JL sport is in rough shape; mostly just wear from a year of mountains and camping almost nonstop.

Sponsored

calemasters

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited, & Escalade
Occupation
Retired Mechanical Engineer
Just ordered a Rubi today!

Congratulations!

OldMarine

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Good luck with your order.
I ordered a JLUW, 3.6, with premium soft top and it took exactly 6 weeks from order to delivery.
There are definitely parts constraints that may affect how long it takes.
My Willys was supposed to have MOPAR All WX floor mats but they were back ordered until Dec. So it shipped with normal floor mats and the We Owe You sheet lusts the MOPAR All WX mats.

AVGeek99

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 Sahara 4xe (wife's)
Wait, the dealer is adding bigger rims and tires for you?.... Free?
Sorry, no, written poorly on my part. I am having wheels and tires done by the dealer before I pick up, but I am paying for them with some credit for stock wheels and tires.

OP
OP
fknMeow

fknMeow

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good luck with your order.
I ordered a JLUW, 3.6, with premium soft top and it took exactly 6 weeks from order to delivery.
There are definitely parts constraints that may affect how long it takes.
My Willys was supposed to have MOPAR All WX floor mats but they were back ordered until Dec. So it shipped with normal floor mats and the We Owe You sheet lusts the MOPAR All WX mats.
That's awesome, I can only hope mine is as quick.
I almost went with the Willys, but I really wanted a higher gear ratio (6spd), and leather seats. Which for some reason, isn't an option if ordering a Willys.

FinanciallyRuined

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Just placed an order for a fairly basic JLUR today at Grava, right outside of Boston. I added the leather seats, premium audio/8.4" screen, ass-warmers (cold weather package) and premium soft top. Manual transmission, because I just can't let go of the past.

They tell me that it could take 3 months. Anyone order something similar recently? How long was your wait?
Congrats on your order. I just placed my JLUR order on Wednesday, and they told me 2-3 months at a minimum. I added more options than yours, but I’m hopeful that it doesn’t slow down my order. I’m looking forward to it… I’ve never ordered a vehicle before.

Sponsored

OP
OP
fknMeow

fknMeow

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats on your order. I just placed my JLUR order on Wednesday, and they told me 2-3 months at a minimum. I added more options than yours, but I’m hopeful that it doesn’t slow down my order. I’m looking forward to it… I’ve never ordered a vehicle before.
Congrats to you as well. This is the first time that I've ordered a car as well, I always just bought off the lot before... but since nowadays there isn't much on said lots, here we are...
Someone mentioned that the cold weather package is causing delays, and I immediately believe them because it aligns perfectly with my shit luck. Of course I'll get my new car with heated seats when the weather breaks in the spring 😂😔

FinanciallyRuined

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Congrats to you as well. This is the first time that I've ordered a car as well, I always just bought off the lot before... but since nowadays there isn't much on said lots, here we are...
Someone mentioned that the cold weather package is causing delays, and I immediately believe them because it aligns perfectly with my shit luck. Of course I'll get my new car with heated seats when the weather breaks in the spring 😂😔
I got the cold weather package too, so we’re in the same boat there. At this point, I’m just hoping I take ownership by the end of the year.

easter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Congrats OP. I ordered granite grey a day before it was pulled and too scared to message dealer to inquire about VON and VIN.

OP
OP
fknMeow

fknMeow

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats OP. I ordered granite grey a day before it was pulled and too scared to message dealer to inquire about VON and VIN.
I was really close to going with the granite myself, but ended up going blue...I was crushed that they discontinued Hella...but yeah, I'd be anxious too.

OP
OP
fknMeow

fknMeow

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, ordered on 9/21 and I just got my VIN today. Apparently it's in D status, whatever that may entail.
Sponsored