robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Hi everyone,

I just put down a deposit for the new 2021 Hybrid Wrangler! I've never been interested in hybrid cars before, but I had no idea it has such awesome power....375HP/470 torque. I was originally just taking a peek at the 392 and I saw the hybrid and the HP and torque were comparable. I couldn't help myself and immediately called the dealership and put in my order. My dealership said they don't even have pricing on the 4xe yet, so waiting for that bomb to drop in the coming weeks. Dealer said they aren't even in production yet.

Does anyone know when they might start production on the 4xe's?
Sponsored

Glamisfan

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLUR
I believe it supposed to start production this month. They’ll probably do a hold on the first batch that they build like they did when the 2 L mild hybrid first came out though. Some of those ones three years ago caught fire while in storage and they had to re-design a little part for it. No worries though you’d think they have this new one figured out after that fiasco? Lol!
This 4xE is my favorite one and once my jeep is paid off in four years from now that’ll be my next one.

OP
OP
robynE

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
OMG! I have the 2L mild hybrid now! I assume that's the same as the turbo eTorque. Glad they figured that issue out! I didnt even know about that.

That production time line seems logical assuming they dont have to shut down again from COVID! My dealer said there were already 10 4xe orders in ahead of mine. 5 Saharas and 5 Rubicons.

Chris Hall

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Smart Electric Drive, Wrangler 4XE coming soon.
Hi everyone,

I just put down a deposit for the new 2021 Hybrid Wrangler! I've never been interested in hybrid cars before, but I had no idea it has such awesome power....375HP/470 torque. I was originally just taking a peek at the 392 and I saw the hybrid and the HP and torque were comparable. I couldn't help myself and immediately called the dealership and put in my order. My dealership said they don't even have pricing on the 4xe yet, so waiting for that bomb to drop in the coming weeks. Dealer said they aren't even in production yet.

Does anyone know when they might start production on the 4xe's?
The Toledo Paper ran a story 2 weeks ago saying they were headed to the line.
Sponsored